Windows 10: Win10 has a couple of Star performers

Discus and support Win10 has a couple of Star performers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win10 has a couple of things special to it; 1 is Edge, 1 is updating & another is Multiple Desktops. Multiple desktops is bloody wonderful for being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Win10 has a couple of Star performers

Win10 has a couple of things special to it; 1 is Edge, 1 is updating & another is Multiple Desktops. Multiple desktops is bloody wonderful for being organised & navigating.

So: Task view button is used A LOT or Win+Tab orCtrl+Win & <-- or -->

Cheers,
    Drew

Win10 has a couple of Star performers a70b0094-5ab1-4a87-947b-d72735da1c96?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Dec 16, 2020
  2. JKarch Win User

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Dec 16, 2020
  3. zinou Win User
    Win10 Slow boot time. Help debug with Windows Performance Analyzer

Hi,

I think that the issue is caused by the "Generic HDD SCSI Disk Device" driver

Win10 has a couple of Star performers [​IMG]

you have 8 disk drive attached to your computer:
    1. Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB
    2. Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    3. ST4000DM004-2CV104
    4. TOSHIBA DT01ACA200
    5. WDC WD20EARX-008FB0
    6. Generic HDD SCSI Disk Device
    7. Seagate BUP BK SCSI Disk Device
    8. Kingston DT Elite G2 USB Device

I would suggest you uninstall the Generic driver from the device manager;
    • Open device manager and display the hidden devices;
    • Generic "HDD SCSI Disk Device" under disk driver and uninstall it.

Win10 has a couple of Star performers [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 16, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 has a couple of Star performers - Similar Threads - Win10 has couple

2. Star Club

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Star Club: Please totally update my Star Club so I can participate in the Anniversary Challenges. My Star Club has not been changed completely in over two years. Thanks. Sherry Dunham https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-club/e374e753-de2e-4635-ab05-1686cf298dce
  3. star button

in Windows 10 Customization
    star button: My start button stopped working. If I do a restore will it come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-button/bbf7d877-e526-4bfe-8c3e-7117f830fed2
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars: Hi, I have played all the Level 1 games in all 5 categories and have 30 Stars. How do I earn the extra 5 Stars to unlock level 2 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-star-club-earning-stars/5849a4f9-d814-4655-8421-07fc60072154
  5. About Star

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Star: I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and uncheck the box where it says : use my sign in info to automatically finish settings up my device and reopen apps after an...
  6. Win10 vs Win7 performance ?!?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 vs Win7 performance ?!?!: so today I run a benchmark and here are the results . Windows 7 home premium 64 bit [ATTACH] Windows 10 professional 64 bit [ATTACH] there is anyone who lost overall performance with windows 10?...
  7. Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates: In the last week it seems several updates have been pushed to my Win10 laptop and now I have significant latency issues affecting overall sluggishness and streaming audio (not locally stored media). The latency monitor identifies ndis.sys as the latency hog. dxgkrnl.sys seems...
  8. Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot: Each time I reboot my system a cycle of good performance for a couple of hours and then degradation into an extremely slow performance, sluggish/stalling software begins. I need to reboot my system when this happens, and things become okay once again. How shall I see what...
  9. Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot: Each time I reboot my system a cycle of good performance for a couple of hours and then degradation into an extremely slow performance, sluggish/stalling software begins. I need to reboot my system when this happens, and things become okay once again. How shall I see what...
  10. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...