Windows 10: win10 having issues with windows time slicing

Discus and support win10 having issues with windows time slicing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; this is an annoying problem I've been getting awhile. this appeared after windows update a good while back. not sure exactly when, but definitely after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by firestorm31, Jun 1, 2019.

1. win10 having issues with windows time slicing

this is an annoying problem I've been getting awhile. this appeared after windows update a good while back. not sure exactly when, but definitely after jan. 2019.

I'm on some program doing stuff. next thing I see happen is the window shifting else where to another program I have open in the background interrupting what I'm doing. its also affecting some of the game playing and drag/drop maneuvers within windows folders and email.

what's causing it?

:)

firestorm31, Jun 1, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

win10 having issues with windows time slicing

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

win10 having issues with windows time slicing

1. win10 having issues with windows time slicing - Similar Threads - win10 having issues

2. Activate bitlocker recovery key HP Slice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate bitlocker recovery key HP Slice: Hi team,I have been trying to activate my bitlocker key but I am struggling to activate it. Somehow, the recovery key does not match with Bitlocker reovery key.Note, This is for HP SLICE....
  3. Activate bitlocker recovery key HP Slice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate bitlocker recovery key HP Slice: Hi team,I have been trying to activate my bitlocker key but I am struggling to activate it. Somehow, the recovery key does not match with Bitlocker reovery key.Note, This is for HP SLICE....
  4. Win10 Restart-Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Restart-Time: Hi Folks, this is my pc restart time, how does yours perform? [img] 163282
  5. Windows Search Issue on Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search Issue on Win10: Windows search [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-issue-on-win10/03232557-6cd2-47a8-9d5e-1fa27040e33a"
  6. having issues after recently updates on win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues after recently updates on win10: 1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while) 2. cannot type Chinese anymore(everywhere!) 3.Microsoft Edge doesnt work anymore 2019.09.15 all happened today. cant figure out why this all happened...
  7. Win10 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 issues: Hi there currently i have a desktop without win10 os and it is asking for a reboot or select boot device or insert boot media. It has also asked for drivers for the system motherboard, in one instance of trying fix bootrec<ok, and >bootfix <problem, in one instance. Now...
  8. Tiled resource with mipmaps and multiple array slices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiled resource with mipmaps and multiple array slices: When trying to create a tiled resource texture array with mipmaps I get the following error: ID3D11Device::CreateTexture2D: On a device with Tier 2 Tiled Resources support, Tiled Resources cannot be created with both more than one array slice and any mipmap that has a...
  9. I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10: Hello! I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10. So, the image I have: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:E:\sources\install.wim /index:1 Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0...
  10. Time: Upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time: Upgrade to Win10: How long generally does it take to upgrade to Win10 from Win7. Does it depend on HD & Processor? I have an SSD and AMD Triple core 3.10GHz. Win7 is pretty new clean install about 1&1/2 weeks old. 40961