Windows 10: Win10 hero wallpaper

Discus and support Win10 hero wallpaper in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone have a high res version of the "hero" wallpaper :/ its like the dark version of the default one. Everywhere i looked they claim they have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Win10 hero wallpaper

Does anyone have a high res version of the "hero" wallpaper :/ its like the dark version of the default one.

Everywhere i looked they claim they have the 4k version but when i download it its like 0.7mb and looks like shit.

Thanks

submitted by /u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN, Sep 16, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Battlefield Heroes - The First Step

Ben Cousins, the Senior Producer of Battlefield Heroes, shared some slides, ideas and info on DICE's free 4 play animated Battlefield title. The game will be based on the Battlefield 2142 engine with "the crazy unrealistic feel of Battlefield 1942 and Codename Eagle". More details:
    • Graphics and machine specs are cut down
    • Simplified Gameplay
    • Matchmaking Service
    • AutoPatching
    • Easier Introduction into Gameplay
    • More RPG Elements Introduced

Win10 hero wallpaper battlefield-heroes-slide-large_thm.jpg

Win10 hero wallpaper battlefield-heroes-notes-large_thm.jpg

Source: Battlefield Heroes

malware, Sep 16, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Dave44 Win User

Win10 hero wallpaper

Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

3 new wallpapers here

Win10 hero wallpaper [​IMG]

Dave44, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Win10 hero wallpaper

1. Win10 hero wallpaper - Similar Threads - Win10 hero wallpaper

2. Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums: Hi there,I have a Guitar Hero Drum that I connect to the PC via a Red Octane wireless controller. It used to work on Win 7 but since moving to Win10, I cant get it to work!Win 10 detects the Red Octane wireless controller as Guitar Hero for Playstation R3. But it does not...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL: I purchased a download for the Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL and received the Product Key, however, there was no link to download the software to my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have activated the key....
  4. win10 Wallpaper changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    win10 Wallpaper changing: Okay, Win10 has been doing this thing (twice so far) that it will just up and decide to change my desktop wallpaper. To pictures i'm not even aware I have that I NEVER saved onto my PC. For some reason it specifically goes to "slideshow", if that helps. Also, how do I find...
  5. Call of duty Heroes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of duty Heroes: Only me, or.. When can i update Call Of Duty, Heroes? Been long time since problem on new update... Per https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/a9bafee3-87cb-46bc-bc55-2ac44b597ee7
  6. Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?

Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?: Where/How can i get an HIGH DEFINITION Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper? I want one for wallpaperengine. *Huh 114205
  7. Win10 Wallpaper Bug

Win10 Wallpaper Bug: Hi guys. I wanted to ask if anyone has this strange wallpaper bug in win10. It's not a big deal but it's annoying and I have to go to personalize and set the same wallpaper everytime it happens. Please help me fix this.*Sad [img] [img] 44007
  8. How do i remove the Hero wallpaper on the login screen in Build 10162?

How do i remove the Hero wallpaper on the login screen in Build 10162?: The new build of windows 10 now comes with the Hero wallpaper shown behind the logon screen. What I would like is for this to be removed/disabled to return it to the traditional blue screen only. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks Luke 7793
  9. Hero Image

Hero Image: Hello, First post on this forum ,anyone know how to remove the hero image from windows 10 logon screen. Thanx 65453
  10. Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper: [img] Next month, Microsoft will release Windows 10, and with the goal of having one billion users in the next two to three years, the default wallpaper will receiving a lot of eyeball time. So, choosing the image is a big deal for the company, and in a new video posted...