Windows 10: Win10 home a update

Discus and support Win10 home a update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I want update Win 10 home in notebook Lenovo V130 and error generate. 1. update from aplication Win 10 - only view inicialing and nothing. 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterSAMAS, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Win10 home a update

Hi.

I want update Win 10 home in notebook Lenovo V130 and error generate.

1. update from aplication Win 10 - only view inicialing and nothing.

2. update from manual : download KBxxxxxxx manualy and start and generate erorrs: 2147943458

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. (Príkazový riadok: wusa.exe C:\1\windows10.0-kb4507435-x64.msu /quiet /restart)

and error:

Hepl me.

Thank Peter

:)

PeterSAMAS, Jul 19, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 home a update

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Win10 home   a update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Win10 home a update

1. Win10 home a update - Similar Threads - Win10 home update

2. updating win7 home to win10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating win7 home to win10 pro: Acer Aspire 5560 laptop.On my win10 desktop, I run MediaCreationTool22H2.exe to a clean 64Gb USB Data Key using all defaults and it makes it bootable. On the laptop, I boot with the USB drive inserted but I get a message saying it can't update this way. I must first boot into...
  3. updating win7 home to win10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updating win7 home to win10 pro: Acer Aspire 5560 laptop.On my win10 desktop, I run MediaCreationTool22H2.exe to a clean 64Gb USB Data Key using all defaults and it makes it bootable. On the laptop, I boot with the USB drive inserted but I get a message saying it can't update this way. I must first boot into...
  4. updating win7 home to win10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  6. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  7. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to show the Update History (in Win10 Home)?

How to show the Update History (in Win10 Home)?: As I read on some webpages I simply should enter "Update History" and click the listed corresponding entry to see my update history. I did that but after clicking on Windows History the Settings page is shown .... and NO history. See attached snapshot below Is the History...
  9. Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I cannot access the original restore point to go back to Win10 Home when I put in a DVD restore. It is dated March 29. 2020. I was fiddling around with WSL 2 and I wanted to try out Win10 Pro as a possibility to fix my issues. Now, I just want my email, browser and OS...
  10. Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?: I am completely exhausted from MONTHS trying to install 1803 on this m32cd with SSD @ 1709 On several other pc's 1803 went on with little trouble. I just want to permanently kill WU, but it happily resets itself. At this point, my attitude toward Windows, is rock-bottom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win updaate error 0x80070005 in10 home single language