Windows 10: Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

Discus and support Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emmanuel perroton, May 21, 2023.

1. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.RegardsF4WBL Emmanuel

:)

emmanuel perroton, May 21, 2023

2. windows defender blocking updates and changes to programs

Hi,

You can add the file in the file exclusion list to stop Windows Defender Antivirus
    from alerting you or blocking the program. We suggest that you visit this
    link on how to add an exclusion to Windows Defender Antivirus.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, May 21, 2023
  3. afornal Win User
    Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, May 21, 2023
  4. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

1. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK - Similar Threads - Win10 Home Defender

2. Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates: I want to use Windows Defender Firewall to block outbound connections. I've configured it to block outbound connections and added a rule to allow the browser. However Windows Defender Antivirus then cannot download antivirus updates. I've tried adding a rule to allow...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates: I want to use Windows Defender Firewall to block outbound connections. I've configured it to block outbound connections and added a rule to allow the browser. However Windows Defender Antivirus then cannot download antivirus updates. I've tried adding a rule to allow...
  4. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...
  5. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...
  6. Antivirus Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Defender: I want to access my antivirus setting to make an exclusion however, when I want to, the antivirus page in settings says ' page not available please contact it help desk '. I've tried all the suggestions from YouTube such as deleting or changing a thing in regedit or changing...
  7. Does Microsoft Defender Antivirus on Winfows 10 Home block malware on USB drives? Official...

Does Microsoft Defender Antivirus on Winfows 10 Home block malware on USB drives? Official...: Hello all, I am looking for an official information if Microsoft Defender Antivirus is protecting my PC from malware contained on USB drive for Windows 10 Home version. If you read the general security web page it states that real time protection is protecting files and...
  8. defender antivirus

defender antivirus: do I have defender antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-antivirus/033ca341-976c-444d-a07e-0a914293ce07
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus in Win10 is not working

Windows Defender Antivirus in Win10 is not working: My windows defender antivirus cannot perform scan... it is giving an error and then it will turn off automatically. The problem is I can not turn it back on... it is giving a message that IT Administrator permission is required... I did a lot of trouble-shooting based on...
  10. EcHoLink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EcHoLink: I can not get Echolink to work on windows 10 , why , I have a NETGEAR Router, TCP Port works UDP PORTS 5198 and 5199, not working, can any one help me fix the problem ,please. * Moved from Community Participation Center...