Windows 10: Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer.

Discus and support Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a new Windows 10 Home desktop that has been blue screening regularly. When it happens, I get the bug check error below in the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickHawkins5, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer.

Hi All,

I have a new Windows 10 Home desktop that has been blue screening regularly. When it happens, I get the bug check error below in the event viewer. If anyone could point me in the right direction to figure out what is causing it to crash I would really appreciate it.

I also have the dump file but am not sure how to upload it.

Thanks,

Nick

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎11/‎18/‎2020

OS build 19042.685

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer. 09650434-e016-4060-bc48-d30426849e3f?upload=true.png

:)

NickHawkins5, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source

I found a bug trying to view the Event Log on both my v 1803 PCs for the Option Filter Current Log by Event Source.

Nothing appears in the drop down list unless the screen scaling is set to 100%. This strange behaviour is experienced by many users based on a Google search. It seems Microsoft's infamous software QA strikes again. I guess we will have to wait for a fix.

Is there a better free Event Viewer to use than that provided in Windows?

See the error below - nothing appears in the drop down box unless you use 100% scaling:

Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer. [​IMG]

Steve C, Dec 20, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer.

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer.

1. Win10 Home desktop is blue screening regularly logging a Bug Check error in the event viewer. - Similar Threads - Win10 Home desktop

2. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  3. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  4. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR: Mi computadora se crashea arrojando pantallazo azul o genera microcortes de sonido y luego se deja de emitir sonido hasta que desconecto y vuelvo a conectar el auricular mientras estoy jugando. En el visor de eventos encuentro lo siguiente:El equipo se reinició después de una...
  5. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR: Mi computadora se crashea arrojando pantallazo azul o genera microcortes de sonido y luego se deja de emitir sonido hasta que desconecto y vuelvo a conectar el auricular mientras estoy jugando. En el visor de eventos encuentro lo siguiente:El equipo se reinició después de una...
  6. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors: Hello I am new So short version of the story...I will try to keep it as short as I can. For a few(3 maybe) months I have bee haveing issues with Windows 10 2004 (Build 19041.508). Probably microsoft suppport knows me well at this point, tried community forum also and now I am...
  9. Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source: I found a bug trying to view the Event Log on both my v 1803 PCs for the Option Filter Current Log by Event Source. Nothing appears in the drop down list unless the screen scaling is set to 100%. This strange behaviour is supported by many users based on a Google search. It...
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...