Windows 10: Win10 Home S mode upgrade to win10 pro

Discus and support Win10 Home S mode upgrade to win10 pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, I am trying to upgrade my Windows Tablet running Win10 Home S Mode to Win 10Pro. The path to do this upgrade is via Settings/ Update &... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by yogi0008, Oct 15, 2019.

1. yogi0008 Win User

Win10 Home S mode upgrade to win10 pro

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade my Windows Tablet running Win10 Home S Mode to Win 10Pro. The path to do this upgrade is via

Settings/ Update & Security/ Activation. Once in here you choose the Win Store, but Win store does not want to open.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue?

Regards,

Johann

:)

yogi0008, Oct 15, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Win10 Pro

Hi, I bought a Win10 upgrade license on my old laptop. At the time I had a lot of issues upgrading the OEM Win10 Home as the upgrade purchase didn;t come with a product key. After lots of phone calls with MS they eventually provided me with a product key
    and the laptop was upgraded to Win10 Pro.

I now have a new laptop and still require the Pro functionality. Following the steps here (which also tells me my Win10 Pro upgrade license is transferrable):

How to Transfer your Windows 10 License to a New Computer

the OEMWin10 Home S mode upgrade to win10 pro :DM Win10 Home didn't upgrade using the MediaCreationTool (it just offers to install Win10 Home), and the System > Upgrade and Settings > Activation upgrade function doesn't accept the product key I've purchased.

Any help would be appreciated - although useful Win10 is awful to upgrade and MS seem to have deprecatated a lot of their contact options.

FractalMonkey, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 Home S mode upgrade to win10 pro - Similar Threads - Win10 Home mode

2. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  3. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  4. win10 pro upgrade from win10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 pro upgrade from win10 home: I'm upgrading my home edition to pro which I have done before with other win10 home pc's, don't need or want the hassle of a new install. I got a win10 pro, its the full pkg, with an install cd. first I did the change key with the generic win 10 pro key, reboot, and then...
  5. Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I just completed an upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro. I paid $99 to do this.Everything seemed to be going well, but right at the end, the upgrade terminated giving me an error 0X80070005. My PC was "frozen," so I rebooted.On the reboot, the system went through several rounds of...
  6. Upgrade rom Win10 home to Win10 pro

Upgrade rom Win10 home to Win10 pro: Hi all, Does all apps remaining on the upgraded computer when doing the upgrade? It's very important because I use software that needs machine codes in cloud to use. Otherwise I have to ask new machine codes to my software vendors. It would be great that these apps still...
  7. Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I cannot access the original restore point to go back to Win10 Home when I put in a DVD restore. It is dated March 29. 2020. I was fiddling around with WSL 2 and I wanted to try out Win10 Pro as a possibility to fix my issues. Now, I just want my email, browser and OS...
  8. Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro

Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro: I'm trying to upgrade my win10 home to pro but I'm stuck. The steps taken are below: 1. I disconnected my internet-connection. 2. I went to systems->"Update&Security" -> Activation -> "Change Product Key" 3. I entered the generic key "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" and the...
  9. Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro

Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro: Moving to a new PC that I'm building myself. Currently running Dell OEM Win10 Home. New PC will have Win10 Pro, MSDN (multi-activation or retail keys) version. My backup software can do a "system transfer" that will allow me to transfer everything (OS and applications) to...
  10. Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: Recently I have replaced my Win 8.1 Home edition with a Win 10 Home edition. (64-bit) Now I would like to upgrade Win10 Home to a Win10 Pro Edition. How do I do that and what will it cost me? 31154