Windows 10: win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

Discus and support win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased win 10 pro upgrade from MS online store and nothing happened other than I got a receipt. my pc still shows that I have 10 home what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tazdvlcop, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Tazdvlcop Win User

win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

I just purchased win 10 pro upgrade from MS online store and nothing happened other than I got a receipt. my pc still shows that I have 10 home

what do I do?

:)

Tazdvlcop, Mar 29, 2020
  2. LeeBerge Win User

Upgrading Win 7 Pro to Win 10

Hi Once Again

I just finished performing the steps you suggested I do in your last email to upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. I eliminated all of the temporary files and then performed a check disk on my hard drive; no errors or bad sectors were found. After doing those
    steps, Win10 failed to install again so then I went back and performed all of your suggest procedures from the past several emails all at once....disconnecting all of my external devices, doing the system file check, and then deleting all of the temporary
    files following by the check disk routine. Once again the Win10 download failed to install.

This is what happened when I tried the upgrade: I began the download from the Microsoft flag download icon in my bottom toolbar rather than using the Media Creation tool program applet that had tried several times before to upgrade windows.. The download
    preceded normally and then the computer went into the installation process. The preparing for upgrade splash panel came up and then the desktop showed configuring update for Windows 10 appeared. The upgrade got to 87% complete once again and then my computer
    went into the reboot mode. The computer rebooted back into Win 7. The Windows update panel appeared with a panel that said "upgrade to Win10....start installing the newest versions of windows". I did not get a Win 10 failed to install as I did when using the
    Media Creation tool.

As I said, the reboot took me right back into my normal Windows 7 screen which worked normally.

That's all the information I have this time around.

Lee

LeeBerge, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Mar 29, 2020
  4. win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

WIN10 HOME OEM UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

dears, I have bought a new PC coming with an OEM WIN 10 home to replace a crashed PC running on WIN 7 ULTIMATE. can I upgrade the new WIN10 HOME to WIN10 PRO using the WIN7 ULTIMATE license key? thanks.

TonyTongKC, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

1. win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro - Similar Threads - win10 home upgrade

2. win10 pro to win 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 pro to win 10 home: Hello, I currently have Win pro set up as my OS, but my key is only good for home. how to I revert to home without losing my key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win-10-home/520ebf22-92c5-4c37-b708-c48a78251cd4
  3. Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro: I'm trying to upgrade my win10 home to pro but I'm stuck. The steps taken are below: 1. I disconnected my internet-connection. 2. I went to systems->"Update&Security" -> Activation -> "Change Product Key" 3. I entered the generic key "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" and the...
  4. Upgrading Win 10 Home to Pro

Upgrading Win 10 Home to Pro: I am attempting to upgrade my new PC from Win 10 Home to Pro using a Win 8 Pro key. My old Win 10 laptop screen broke which I had used the Win 8 Pro key to upgrade in the past. I bought a new PC and am trying to upgrade from 10 Home to Pro with the same 8 Pro key. I was...
  5. Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade

Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade: I am under the impression that I can use my Win 7 Pro product key to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro … is that true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-to-pro-upgrade/f9099c66-ec7c-4164-9c1d-6c13c9e11463
  6. Upgrading Win 10 home to pro

Upgrading Win 10 home to pro: I have Windows 10 home version on my laptop. I have purchased the pro version of Windows 10 and would like to upgrade. Is it possible to enter the pro version's serial number into the home version and have it update or do I need to wipe the drive and start fresh with the...
  7. Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro

Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro: I have an ASUS laptop which came with Win 10 Home. It has been activated and working fine for more than a year. I need the remote Desktop, so I went to the MS Store and paid my $99 for an upgrade to Pro. Now Win won't activate, saying I don't have a valid license. Also it...
  8. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade: How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to...
  9. upgrade win 10 home to pro

upgrade win 10 home to pro: what is the cost to upgrade from win 10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upgrade-win-10-home-to-pro/2e3cb2b5-dbe0-408b-8cd5-52c230e6a815
  10. Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: Recently I have replaced my Win 8.1 Home edition with a Win 10 Home edition. (64-bit) Now I would like to upgrade Win10 Home to a Win10 Pro Edition. How do I do that and what will it cost me? 31154