Windows 10: Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO

Discus and support Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used the 'reset this PC' which finished with just the admin account. When trying to add another account in settings it runs lusrmg which shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankVirginia, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO

I used the 'reset this PC' which finished with just the admin account. When trying to add another account in settings it runs lusrmg which shows 'Local user and group -This snap in may not be used with this edition of Windows 10 .......' . How do I create another account?

:)

FrankVirginia, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

dell 922 aio printer

Hi,

We’ve found out that the driver for your Dell AIO 922 is no longer supported by Windows 10. To better assist you, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer for them to check the drivers that will be compatible to your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 1, 2019
  3. WLDPROJ Win User
    dell 922 aio printer

I have a dell 922 aio printer. I am running windows 10. I ran the dell cleanup utility and reinstalled the vista driver 151379 in compatibility mode. It works great. I went to look for the dell all-in-one center on my hd and cannot find it.aio

I want to place the aio center on my desktop.

I have the original cd that says the aio center is on it but cannot not find it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this driver several times following the above steps with no luck.

I updated the drivers in device manager as well. It says the best driver is installed.

I can use the printer but I cannot use some of the direct scat to tif ,pdf, or ms word like you can using the dell ail in one center.

Done this before and it was on my hard drive.

I own a Sony vaio running windows 10 and up to date.

Any ideas? Tried looking at dell down loads center but the only thing I found was the driver which I have already downloaded. I have

WLDPROJ, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Lynda_519 Win User

Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO

Dell AIO Printer

Spoke with Microsoft support. Case # 1299501125. Printer still won't work; the driver will not work with Dell AIO 966 and Windows 10.

Lynda_519, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO

1. Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO - Similar Threads - Win10 home 1909

2. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  3. Is Hyper-V needed on a Win10 Home system?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Hyper-V needed on a Win10 Home system?: I bought a manual for a product I have and it came as a VM Database which until a few months ago, worked as expected. Then, perhaps following a Win update when launched, I would get a msg saying VM is not compatible with HYPER_V and it would shut down the launch. I have...
  4. Hyper-V and Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V and Win10 Home: Hello - I need to use VMWare to access a database I have, but when I launch VM it tells me VM is not compatible with W10Home. When I first bought the database it came with VMWare and worked as instructed. I started getting an error when I launch VM and it will not open...
  5. Win10 V 1909 settings wont hold

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 V 1909 settings wont hold: Hi Im a site newbie so please bear with ignorance. I have listed my system data but cant see where to put it or how to put in my query message. I have searched main fora and tutorials for solutions to my issue but cant see a similar: Win 10 settings wont hold. I had to...
  6. Is v.1909 back ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is v.1909 back ?: So is v.1909 back ? I noticed some people can download it again. But have the issues with file explorer been fixed ? That's eomeething i would really like to know. I didn't check yet. I mean i didn't click on "check for updates" yet, but W10 will just check automatically...
  7. V.1809 to V.1909?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    V.1809 to V.1909?: Has anyone gone from v.1809 to v.1909 yet? The WU FU to 1903 failed (twice) on my system and I rolled back to 1809. WU says v.1903 is successfully installed along with a first failed v.1903 and it also shows (correctly) that v.1809 is installed. WINVR also shows v.1809 to be...
  8. Dell Inspirom running Windows 10 Storage Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Inspirom running Windows 10 Storage Problem: My aging laptop stores everything on the C:\ drive to the extent it's 1.1gb of space left - I searched 'Storage' in 'Settings' and can see the display bar full on C:\ - I've changed the drive to D:\ to save all new future files but I thought windows would 'Move' everything...
  9. Dell AIO not posting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell AIO not posting: Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power light next to the power button will turn on and the DVD-RW drive will open, but the monitor will show no signal and the hard...
  10. DELL 968 AIO - Communication not available with computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELL 968 AIO - Communication not available with computer: I down loaded Windows 10 PRO two days ago upgrading from Windows 7 PRO which was running fine. I made no changes what so ever and now I cannot get the printer or FAX to communicate with the computer. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated....