Windows 10: Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Discus and support Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by loftus49, Mar 23, 2020.

1. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

:)

loftus49, Mar 23, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, May 26, 2020
  3. 2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, May 26, 2020
  4. Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Software Program for HP Pavillion

I recently had to have a new hard drive installed on my HP Pavillion computer. I have Win 7 and 64 bit operating system.

I tried to use a photo memory card in my computer to upload photos and the menu I used to have pop up that asked if you want to view photos or gives you an option to import them to HP Photosmart of Windows Live photo doesn't appear. When i checked under
    my devices and printers, the memory card isn't even listed there either.

What program and I missing to bring this menu up again? I didn't know whether to select, music, photos and videos or Windows in the drop down list below

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks

NewTechie#1, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable" - Similar Threads - Win10 Pavillion PIN

2. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  3. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  4. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  5. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  6. HP Pavillion 15z-aw000CTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavillion 15z-aw000CTO: My camera is not showing up in the Device Manager. I have checked all of the folders in Device Manager and I did not see "camera" anywhere. The computer has been turned off and on several times without getting the camera back. I did a restore, hoping to get the camera...
  7. Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable": Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable -...
  8. Bluetooth for HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth for HP Pavillion: Have HP desktop, 5 months old, cannot get Bluetooth to pair with my HK Onyx 5 speaker. Galaxy 9 phone pairs just fine and plays as expected so I believe the speaker is working OK. HK support says the HP driver may not be current, but I just updated it today. What can I do...
  9. Reset HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...
  10. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...