Windows 10: [win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10

Discus and support [win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 最初,電腦會隨機重新啟動,過了幾日,就開始陷入reboot loop,完全無法進入系統,試過系統還原,但用多兩日又再這樣,系統修復也没用。其中一次,成功進入系統,卻發現大部份應用程式都用不了,會彈error,不過仍用到設定, chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pyrong, Dec 8, 2018.

1. pyrong Win User

[win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10

最初,電腦會隨機重新啟動,過了幾日,就開始陷入reboot loop,完全無法進入系統,試過系統還原,但用多兩日又再這樣,系統修復也没用。其中一次,成功進入系統,卻發現大部份應用程式都用不了,會彈error,不過仍用到設定, chrome 和控制台。我接著執行了硬碟檢查修復,不清楚有没有成功,甚麽記憶體診斷都試過,疑難排解會顯示失敗。這輪檢查後,現在一開程式會彈error 0xc0150004,且chrome , 設定, 控制台都未試過成功開啟,備份資料也做不到。
    At first, my pc will randomly reboot once. After few days, it started to reboot loop that I cant even get in the system. Completely failed. I tried to restore the system. But it appears after days. I used the "system repair" function and it didnt work.

I have once sucessfully log in the system and I find that most of the software is not usable, there was a error ( i forgot the exact code). But I still can use chrome, control panel and setting. I then used repair hard-disk function. I don't know if it finished.

Now, I can't use most of software including chrome, setting and control panel. I don't know what to do. I can't even open different setting or check the device drive.

:)

pyrong, Dec 8, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 8, 2018
  4. [win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10

Win10 updates

Other than privacy issues, overall win10 is better that 8.1 metro crap

DeathtoGnomes, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

[win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10

1. [win10] I cannot use most of the softwares and functions of win10 - Similar Threads - win10 cannot softwares

2. Win10 sleep mode not functional

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 sleep mode not functional: Does anyone have a utility that will make a Win10 pc go into sleep mode similar to what the Win10 command Start- >Power->Sleep purportedly does ? The Win10 function would be fine if it worked. . . but it doesn't. I've done 4 rather lengthy procedures that are on the forums,...
  3. Most Used softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Used softwares: Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app? submitted by /u/ointment09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j354j4/most_used_softwares/
  4. Win10 Thinkpad - Cannot access search function.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Thinkpad - Cannot access search function.: Initially I thought the problem was not being able to unlock the taskbar. settings set to unlock for desktop & tablet modes. Desktop wallpaper appears washed out until the brief switching time when a web browser is initiated. Also the Task View icon on the Taskbar allows...
  5. Legacy Software runs on Win10 1803 but not Win10 1909

Legacy Software runs on Win10 1803 but not Win10 1909: I'm running some legacy software -- Franklin Covey Franklin Planner Software. I've got 20 years of data in these files and really want to access them. At the end of 2018 I bought a laptop with Win10 Home build 1803 pre-installed. It runs that Franklin Planner software just...
  6. Search function in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search function in Win10: Hi, I noticed that, when performing a search via the Windows search function and then clicking on "see more results", it opens an explorer window with the search results. So far, so good. The issue is, when I do the next search the same way and then clicking again on "see...
  7. Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function

Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function: I have a desktop and Laptop. On both machines using ALT-PrintScreen keyboard shortcuts would automatically drop a screen grab of 'just' the window I wanted to grab (NOT the full desktop. This did NOT require snipping or dragging a shape or whatever. The tool works perfectly...
  8. using VersionHelpers and IsWindowsVersionOrGreater functions in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    using VersionHelpers and IsWindowsVersionOrGreater functions in Win10: Hi, I saw that for 8.1 and 10.0 these functions in the API are deprecated. is there any newer API that does return the correct result? or updating the manifest is the solution for this? because if so, it does not work when debugging in visual studio (but in the compiled...
  9. Problem with main functions of win10

Problem with main functions of win10: I have an issue with my win10. Start Menu, Settings window, notifications stopped working. At all. I can't open anything of it. When I press "Start" button - happens nothing. When I press Win+I - happens nothing. Even when I'm trying to open settings with command...
  10. Win10 needs F8 functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 needs F8 functionality: Win10 needs F8 functionality at boot time. I have a system that updated, and now just crasheses and restarts. OCCASIONALLY it will boot to the repair menu, but there is no way to call it at boot. VERY frustrating! *Sad 22104