Windows 10: Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

Discus and support Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday I did a manual load of the May 5th (WIn10 Major Update) followed by all the subsequent updates for Win10. I'm having two different issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BuzWeaver, Oct 15, 2019.

1. BuzWeaver Win User

Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

Yesterday I did a manual load of the May 5th (WIn10 Major Update) followed by all the subsequent updates for Win10. I'm having two different issues. One, Win10 is inhibiting me from loading the full set of Nvidia Drivers for 436.48. I do a clean uninstall with Display Driver Uninstaller. When I reboot Win10 starts loading an older Nvidia Version 388. When I attempt to load 436 it will not load the full express drivers. In other words I don't the Geforce Experience load with Shadow Play with the main driver download.

I'm able to load 436.48 and Shadow Play separately, but I've had this issue before in the past. What do I need to do to get the manual full load of Nvidia Drivers. It doesn't seem to work in Safe Mode either. Side Note: My desktop images (load screens) when rebooting/loading are blurry for some reason.

Two, since the update my Plantronic Headsets with built in drivers are getting a crackling sound when watching videos on any of my Browsers. There doesn't appear to be an issues when watching videos via VLC player or other players, just on the browsers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the standard RealTech drivers again, although the Plantronics have their own build in sound.I'm going to do a system clean up and see if that corrects the sound issues with the browsers.

:)

BuzWeaver, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 15, 2019
  3. my Nivida control panel will not open in win 10

my Nivida control panel will not open in win 10. Have latest drivers. Works on my laptop but not desktop.

PHILLIPWHITEHALL, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

color setting with nivida gtx560 ti

Hello,

We know it's frustrating wen things don't work as expected. Let me assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you facing issues with the display?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps and check.

a. Press Windows key + X
    from desktop and choose Device Manager.

b. Check if you are seeing a yellow exclamation next to Display Adapaters.

c. If you find a yellow exclamation mark, then can right-click on the device and click on
    Properties to check the device status for any error.

I would suggest you to update the video card driver and also other drivers which are failing from manufacturer's website.

I hope the information helps. If not, please reply back with the updated status and details. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

1. Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers - Similar Threads - Win10 inhibiting Nivida

2. Ads Inhibit play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  3. Ads Inhibit play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  4. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  5. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  6. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida: Hi there nvbackend folder in appdata i never seen before can i delet it is it safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvbackend-folder-in-appdata-nivida/40546fab-5576-4461-9a4f-cf640caf26e0
  7. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida: Hi there nvbackend folder in appdata i never seen before can i delet it is it safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvbackend-folder-in-appdata-nivida/40546fab-5576-4461-9a4f-cf640caf26e0
  8. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

9. NIVIDA programs tab crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NIVIDA programs tab crash: NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs. The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app. When i attempt to just start the app next time , it...
  10. NIVIDA programs tab crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NIVIDA programs tab crash: NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs. The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app. When i attempt to just start the app next time , it...