Windows 10: Win10 install stuck on license terms

Discus and support Win10 install stuck on license terms in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just started installing windows 10 on my pc using an iso installed onto a USB. I had lost windows a while ago due to a failed rollback causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lennieplop60, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Win10 install stuck on license terms

I just started installing windows 10 on my pc using an iso installed onto a USB. I had lost windows a while ago due to a failed rollback causing corruption; I've been using ubuntu since.
    The installation went smoothly until I was met with the software license terms box. I wanted to read the terms, but my scroll wheel didn't work, and when I tried clicking the box, that didn't work either; my mouse clicks seem to be broken. I've tried everything now, but even shortcuts don't seem to work, only the mouse still works. I am also confident this isn't a freeze, because the progress bar is still glowing.

Any help would be immensely appreciated, especially because I don't know if it's safe to restart my pc.

Edit: It already fixed itself, sorry about that.. If there's a way to remove this post, please tell me

:)

lennieplop60, Aug 23, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 23, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

user33331, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Phats0 Win User

Win10 install stuck on license terms

upgraded Win7 retail to Win10. HOW do I install this license on NEW HARDWARE?

I've upgraded my PC to WIN10 from Win7 with a retail(non-OEM) license.

What are the steps i need to take to
    install and activate that license on a NEW PC?

Phats0, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Win10 install stuck on license terms

1. Win10 install stuck on license terms - Similar Threads - Win10 install stuck

2. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  3. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  4. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question about Windows License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Windows License Terms: What does Microsoft mean by saying in the Microsoft software license terms, installation and use rights, license: "Updating or upgrading from non-genuine software with software from Microsoft or authorized sources does not make your original version or the updated/upgraded...
  6. Question about Windows License Terms

Question about Windows License Terms: What does Microsoft mean by saying in the Microsoft software license terms, installation and use rights, license: "Updating or upgrading from non-genuine software with software from Microsoft or authorized sources does not make your original version or the updated/upgraded...
  7. Question about Windows License Terms

8. Question about Windows License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. License Term Language

License Term Language: Greeting all, I am building the Windows 10 version 1809. I changed %WINDIR%\System32\Oobe\Info\Oobe.xml to get the license.rfm file from a specific folder. However, after building the windows we notice is take the license file from...
  10. License Term Language

License Term Language: Hi all, I am installing Windows 10 2019.3 and I choose the Spanish language (can be any other different from English). However the Term License continue showing in English. How can I solve this? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Setup stuck on license terms