Windows 10: Win10 installation problem

Discus and support Win10 installation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am updating for win7 to Win10 and the system report: 0x8007001F-0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DG_2020_570, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Win10 installation problem

I am updating for win7 to Win10 and the system report: 0x8007001F-0x20006

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation.

Any recommendations?

:)

DG_2020_570, Nov 30, 2020
  2. RadFX Win User

Win10 Preview install problems

I had that problem when I went to install Win10 preview. I've never had to install the ahci driver for my mobo/SSD in Windows 7 install, but had to for Windows 10. I also used the GPT partition for the record.

RadFX, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Win10 Preview install problems

Fill out your specs maybe?

Ferrum Master, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Win10 installation problem

Win10 Preview install problems

Trying to install the Win10 preview. I've created a 50 Gb partition on my primary drive for the install. When I try to install 10, I get a error saying 10 can't be installed on the drive. The drive is of the GPT partition type. From what I've read, I need to convert my drive to a MBR partition type. The only instructions I can find about that involve converting the entire drive, meaning I loose everything on my main drive. Is there a way to convert just the partition I created for the Win10 install to a MBR partition type?

BarbaricSoul, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Win10 installation problem

1. Win10 installation problem - Similar Threads - Win10 installation problem

2. Win10 installation drive problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 installation drive problems: So, when I boot from my drive, the HP Logo and the Windows setup look very big and blurred. Like if the setup is a small rectangle, on my PC, it's like covering 75% of my screen. Why?...
  3. Installing win10 on m2 and battery problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing win10 on m2 and battery problem: Hi guys, I got a new Samsung 500gb m2 for my legion y530 , I was reading the steps of downloading win10 that I should unplug hdd and download the windows on m2 and then plug the hdd again and that was clear .... but some say that I should unplug the battery first before...
  4. Win10 install problem on m2

Win10 install problem on m2: I bought a 970 evo m2 ssd and really cant install the w10 op on it. I followed these steps. Unplugged the other ssd. Enter the bios. Csm -> disable Secure boot -> other os Key management -> clear Plug usb and install win10. After reboot I entered the bios again. Secure boot...
  5. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems: I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my pc restarts and starts at the beginning installing windows, i’ve tried a lot of thing. I can respond with my specs and...
  6. Win10 Pro installation problem

Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....
  7. Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10: I have resolution problem in my some of the software. They come bigger than desktop and does not fit in my screen plus they are blurry too. I have tried reinstalling these software but that didn't worked. It appears something like in the screenshot: 28895
  8. ..And so on to the problem of installing Skype on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ..And so on to the problem of installing Skype on Win10: Ho hum.... Several issues here. Firstly, when I attempt to download Skype it downloads the installation file just fine. Opening that exe file everything seems good. Uncheck the bing and ie browser crap, accept the license and away we go...and go....and go....and... It...
  9. Problems with touchpad since installing win10 ~

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with touchpad since installing win10 ~: Heya Was looking for solution for my problem everywhere but couldn't find a solution for my problem. So i hope someone here could help me. So let me describe what is the problem. Touchpad on my laptop is acting up. It is working, it is turned on and enabled and its...
  10. Problems booting HDD / win10 install problems

Problems booting HDD / win10 install problems: Hi Sorry about the long description, but want to make sure I haven’t missed any detail along the process and to inform people which alternatives have been tried. I have been experiencing a lot of problems with the win10 installation. After a lot of work I managed to fix...