Windows 10: WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

Discus and support WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Guyz! I have this problem when i want to install win10 from by bootable usb *Sad It says Select the driver to be installed. Anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Korieeee Win User

WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

Hello Guyz!
    I have this problem when i want to install win10 from by bootable usb *Sad
    It says Select the driver to be installed.
    Anyone know how to fix?

:)

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Piotrbre Win User

USB MIDI driver's can't be installed [WIN10]

Thank you for responding,

Well it does seem to be "installed", except i have no idea how i can get the "installed" driver onto my midi-device, when checking the list of installed driver's i don't seem to find my "roland midi driver" (btw i checked the Yamaha midi driver, it did not
    work).

Still selecting the .inf file from the location where it's installed right now gives the exact same error i started with.

WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed [​IMG]

Piotrbre, Aug 15, 2015
  3. KeeganLK Win User
    USB MIDI driver's can't be installed [WIN10]

I could use some help with this, I don't know how to do much of what you've mentioned.

KeeganLK, Aug 15, 2015
  4. WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

You probably need to integrate SATA driver into the setup, so it can access your HDD.

TairikuOkami, Aug 15, 2015
  5. Korieeee Win User
    so i have to download SATA driver? *Biggrin

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  6. Yeah, give it a try, I can not think of any other driver needed during setup.

TairikuOkami, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Maybe the USB driver.

Make sure the USB drive is in a USB 2 port.
    If you only have USB 3 ports then, yes, you'll need to download the driver for that.

teachermark, Aug 15, 2015
  8. Korieeee Win User

i tried to selec the usb 3.0 driver but no *Sad

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  9. Korieeee Win User
    i have 1 usb 3.0 port (that blue thing?) and 2 2.0 port and the pendrive is usb 3.0 but its in the usb 2 port

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  10. Korieeee Win User
    its not the SATA driver *Sad I need win7 drivers or win 10 drivers?

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  11. Is the USB stick set as the first boot device in the BIOS?

12. OK, do this...

Boot into Windows.
    Put the USB stick in the USB 3 slot.
    Open Windows Explorer to the USB device and right click on 'Setup.exe'
    Open as Administrator.
    Install Windows from there.

13. Korieeee Win User

my sata is in IDE mode is it a problem?

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  14. Korieeee Win User
    where can i find windows explorer? sorry for about me im a noob i know

Korieeee, Aug 15, 2015
  15. Click on My Computer.
    It will show a list of your drives, C:, D:, E:, etc...
    Click (double click?) on the USB drive with the Windows 10 installation files on it.
    You'll see one called Setup.exe.
    Right click that and choose 'Run as Administrator.'

WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed [​IMG]

Thema:

1. WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed - Similar Threads - WIN10 Installing Select

2. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  3. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  4. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  5. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  6. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  8. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  9. Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation: [ATTACH]We install windows 11/10 on our PCs when we buy a new one or upgrading an old one. Some users are facing Select the driver to be installed during Windows installation error while they are trying to install Windows on their PC. In this guide, we have a few solutions...
  10. bluetooth win10 pro driver, not installed,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth win10 pro driver, not installed,: I attempted to add bluetooth headset device to win 10 pro. The System does not have a blue tooth driver, no any device driver installed. The Lack of this driver is causing MS Defender to fail . I am not able to use head set, bluetooth device is in usb port . This...