Windows 10: Win10 iot license issue

Discus and support Win10 iot license issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some of my devices are equipped with a Win10 Iot ltsc 2019 License. Am I allowed to install a "normal" Windows 10 Enterprise (Sac) on them? Cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tinsu3, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/tinsu3 Win User

Win10 iot license issue

Some of my devices are equipped with a Win10 Iot ltsc 2019 License. Am I allowed to install a "normal" Windows 10 Enterprise (Sac) on them?

Cheers

submitted by /u/tinsu3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tinsu3, Jun 22, 2020
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

I was looking into using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for a few devices that I am deploying. I was trying to find the distributors page to contact distributors to get more information on pricing, but all the links I found ended in a dead end. Can someone
    please give me a list of links to official businesses that sell licenses to Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

sibregslexakcips, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Win10 iot license issue

WIN10 IOT Ent.

I don't think there is a public free download for that version. Everything I've seen, even on official Microsoft sites, only refers to its existence, but there are no links for download. Even on MSDN all I see listed is IoT Core. There is a Windows 8.1 Embedded though on MSDN. You may have to contact Microsoft and inquire. You may need a license for that version, which would explain why its not easy to download.

alphanumeric, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Win10 iot license issue

1. Win10 iot license issue - Similar Threads - Win10 iot license

2. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016: Hello,I would like to ask about the matter related to the license. I have a license to Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016, however there is a need to upgrade system to Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Will the license be still valid, like in upgrade Win10-> Win11 ?...
  3. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016: Hello,I would like to ask about the matter related to the license. I have a license to Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016, however there is a need to upgrade system to Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Will the license be still valid, like in upgrade Win10-> Win11 ?...
  4. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 license

Win10 license: hey, i got a prebuilt pc a year ago and now i want to build my own. if i take the drive with all my things + my win10 license, will it be verified on the new pc? if not, how do i verify it? will i need to buy a new copy of win10?...
  6. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  7. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?: Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs...
  8. Win10 IOT Wireless IP renewal settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 IOT Wireless IP renewal settings: Good day, I am getting ready to deploy some devices using Win10 Internet of Things OS and these will be on a WiFi network that the IP lease times out after 8 hours. Is there a setting in Win10 IOT where we can force an IP lease renewal every 4 hours or so? Thanks for your...
  9. windos RS 5 iot issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windos RS 5 iot issue: Hi all, Now, i meet a question, that i can’t open app console after preload. but when i connect to internet about 10min, the apps in windows store seems update by itself, then i can open every app whatever connect internet or not. So the question is that is this a issue...
  10. WIN10 IOT Ent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 IOT Ent.: Hi ... I am looking to find a link to download Windows 10 IOT Enterprise installation ISO. But, it is nowhere to be found .... Can someone help, please. Cheers .... *Smile 39617