Windows 10: WIN10 is going very badly

Discus and support WIN10 is going very badly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Borrrris_xD, Aug 9, 2020.

1. WIN10 is going very badly

WIN10 is going very badly hcbjEB6iFlQjQk5oG98Q0EGSjk9Hw0accC-n_pcJA_E.jpg

I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but then it goes wrong. The first thing I notice is that the mouse cursor starts flashing, when it stops flashing the problem is gone and the PC goes normal.

I'll leave you captures of my PC's performance when I'm having the problem (you won't see anything weird as hardware performance is normal). I always keep my PC up to date, video drivers, Windows update, chipset drivers, everything.

https://preview.redd.it/uway92t0yzf...bp&s=b94f3c4ee6e0454a02f5175eeb0f4a61847cdf25

https://preview.redd.it/frzyy6t0yzf...bp&s=885539976af011e9467573fb1c91459d566f30d3

submitted by /u/Borrrris_xD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Borrrris_xD, Aug 9, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 9, 2020
  3. USB ports work very badly windows 10

usbports work very badly they eather shoot me out or are very slow to respond

HenryOlney, Aug 9, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

WIN10 is going very badly

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • WIN10 is going very badly [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

WIN10 is going very badly

1. WIN10 is going very badly - Similar Threads - WIN10 going very

2. Motherboard going bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard going bad?: I have a 200Mbps connection to my ISP. I have a specific machine that is getting only about 25 Mbps through the onboard network adapter or through the onboard wifi adapter. That machine is fully up-to-date on Windows updates and network adapter and wifi drivers. I get the...
  3. Motherboard going bad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Motherboard going bad?: I have a 200Mbps connection to my ISP. I have a specific machine that is getting only about 25 Mbps through the onboard network adapter or through the onboard wifi adapter. That machine is fully up-to-date on Windows updates and network adapter and wifi drivers. I get the...
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  6. Very bad internet connection

7. Some programs display bad. Very bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs display bad. Very bad: [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79 submitted by /u/lauti2043 [link] [comments]...
  8. Monitor Going Bad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Going Bad?: I have an LG E2250 monitor and when I start games that use d3d the screen turns black, if I turn the monitor off, then on, the problems goes away until the next time I run a game. Everything else is working fine, no other issues, tried a variety of Nvidia drivers on my...
  9. Bad start of win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad start of win10: Hi i'm having problems with win 10 start check this video what it happens 20161119 144305 - YouTube it stays like this for while a then some of the programs in system tray dont show up,what could be the problem?Thanks 70234
  10. Router Going Bad?

Router Going Bad?: For awhile now I keep losing my wireless internet speed. I can go from a over 45Mbps to 2 or 3 hundred kbps. At first I thought it was the laptop because if I ran the windows repair a couple of times it would find a problem with the header and would fix my problem. Now I'm...