Windows 10: WIN10 is locked after an update

Discus and support WIN10 is locked after an update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update of windows10, the PC is left in a dos configuration image asking for speech recognition. I have tried to press Ctrl + Alt + Share it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoskildeComputerstue, Nov 7, 2018.

1. WIN10 is locked after an update

After an update of windows10, the PC is left in a dos configuration image asking for speech recognition. I have tried to press Ctrl + Alt + Share it gives the correct picture, but the Job List does not appear. When I press Alt + Tab, I can see the job list behind the white screen, but I can not use the job list. I think I have to reinstall my win10. Can you give the URL to download the Tool to reinstall win10

:)

RoskildeComputerstue, Nov 7, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Toothless Win User

WIN10 is locked after an update

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

WIN10 is locked after an update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

WIN10 is locked after an update

1. WIN10 is locked after an update - Similar Threads - WIN10 locked update

2. locked out of win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of win10: After an update, log on changed from a password to a pin. I have not set a pin! Cannot use "I have forgotten my pin" as my Dell laptop is off the net prior to logging in. Cannot turn net on from box in bottom right. Tried reset, tried most if not all booting options including...
  3. Win10 home, locked out of PC after update 20H2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 home, locked out of PC after update 20H2: This is a bit of a mess thank you MS....The TL;DR - Laptop uses a local account not a PIN with user/pass since forever. Updated Windows 10 Home to 20H2 and now the only option is to login with an MS account, which can't be done. Locked to login screen. I can login via MS...
  4. Win10 home, locked out of PC after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 home, locked out of PC after update 20H2: This is a bit of a mess thank you MS....The TL;DR - Laptop uses a local account not a PIN with user/pass since forever. Updated Windows 10 Home to 20H2 and now the only option is to login with an MS account, which can't be done. Locked to login screen. I can login via MS...
  5. Win10 home, locked out of PC after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Win10 freezing after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 freezing after update: After yesterday's update, my computer is acting very strangely. After a few hours of usage, my taskbar is non-responsive, the mouse cursor is working but left and right-click is not working and my Bluetooth keyboard is completely disabled. I cannot open anything, including...
  7. eSATA Data Disk Locks System After Updating Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eSATA Data Disk Locks System After Updating Win10: I installed Win10 in July 2016 and left it 'dormant' until yesterday, 1/25/19. I was concerned I might lose the ability to update it. It needed many updates. I forgot to turn off my eSATA data drive before I ran the updates. The update process created a new folder called...
  8. eSATA Data Disk Locks System After Updating Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    eSATA Data Disk Locks System After Updating Win10: I installed Win10 in July 2016 and left it 'dormant' until yesterday, 1/25/19. I was concerned I might lose the ability to update it. It needed many updates. I forgot to turn off my eSATA data drive before I ran the updates. The update process created a new folder called...
  9. No audio after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No audio after Win10 update: Today (10/11/18) both laptops in my household are now without audio. They are not linked in any way EXCEPT that they both had that automatic Win10 update. It's totally the fault of the update. I'll call Microsoft for a fix, and they better have a means to fix this. If I'm...
  10. Experiencing permanent freezes/lock-ups after 16.12.2 update | Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Experiencing permanent freezes/lock-ups after 16.12.2 update | Win10: Hey guys, after my Radeon Center repeatedly asked me to upgrade to the current driver version 16.12.2, which I already had installed as seen in the Radeon Center upgrade section (?), I decided to uninstall all AMD entries featured at the Windows 10 program summary and...