Windows 10: win10 ISO version

Discus and support win10 ISO version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is the win10 ISO I create from the website the most updated version of win10? The current version i have is from 1903, but i download another will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jayrand, Dec 8, 2020.

1. jayrand Win User

win10 ISO version

Is the win10 ISO I create from the website the most updated version of win10? The current version i have is from 1903, but i download another will it be 20h2? Cant seem to find where it lists what the current ISO version is.

:)

jayrand, Dec 8, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Which version of Win10 ISO?

Hello,

Following a sever virus infestation on my Win7 computer, I decided to do a clean install of Win10. I understand this is now possible using the key on the Windows certificate sticker on my laptop.

The Microsoft ISO download page lists several versions - N, KN and Unilingue.

The Microsoft page gives no indication of the different versions. Searching around I found that N is for Europe and KN for Korea. But nothing about the Unilingue.

Is this one version for all languages? In that case why don't they all do it?

And how can I find out which version is compatible with my computer?

SotiresEleftheriou, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

win10 ISO version

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

win10 ISO version

1. win10 ISO version - Similar Threads - win10 ISO version

2. Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?: I work for a local charity and we are gradually going up to Windows 11 on new hardware inorder to meet MS intel processor greater than 8th generation. Quite a cost to us with our 50+ laptops and desktops as a charity. I am now as a volunteer rebuilding them with Win10 before...
  3. Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?: I work for a local charity and we are gradually going up to Windows 11 on new hardware inorder to meet MS intel processor greater than 8th generation. Quite a cost to us with our 50+ laptops and desktops as a charity. I am now as a volunteer rebuilding them with Win10 before...
  4. Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Older Win10 iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Older Win10 iso: Long story short, I dual boot Linux and windows and my windows install got messed up. No biggie, I go to do a clean install and realize I can't find my Win10 USB. So I find an iso, put it on a USB, and and try installing. However, I keep getting several different BSOD errors,...
  6. Old Windows version ISO

Old Windows version ISO: Greetings, I would like to install Windows 10 1703 on a virtual machine to do some tests. Is it still possible to get the 1703 ISO somewhere ? Bye ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-version-iso/ab1b4eca-f3e2-425a-8b12-2cddcf6bbfa9
  7. Checking Win10 version from a mounted ISO file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Checking Win10 version from a mounted ISO file?: II have an ISO file just called Windows10.ISO and it is mounted with the Windows 10 installation files including the INSTALL.ESD but I have no idea which version it is. How can I tell if it is version 1909? 149770
  8. win10 iso

win10 iso: brand new to computers so when i was tryinng to make room for update i erased all and i mean all files on labtop...now unfortunately nothin works....i cant access settings i cant access nothing cant download from internet explorer have no user accounts...i keep coming across...
  9. new win10 ISO available?

new win10 ISO available?: I have experienced a few minor glitches when installing the "free" win10 update which were all resolved. Now the anniversary update is causing me grief...it keeps failing and win10 keeps insisting on reinstalling it, about a dozen times already. What I would really like to...
  10. Current Win10 installation ISO?

Current Win10 installation ISO?: Hi Guys, Currently running 1511 on three machines, but due to a bit too much tinkering I'm looking at doing clean installs - not a huge drama as I don't have a large number of programs to reinstall. I'm wondering if I download a new Win10 installation ISO (via direct...