Windows 10: Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

Discus and support Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey, my usb keyboard doesn't work anymore after unplugging it. ive restored my pc, installed new windows, deleted ''old'' drivers and installed new.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kiduttaja64, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

hey, my usb keyboard doesn't work anymore after unplugging it. ive restored my pc, installed new windows, deleted ''old'' drivers and installed new. nothing. ive tried device troubleshooting from 'run'. ive tried every usb-slot too. HELP.

:)

kiduttaja64, Dec 3, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 3, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

1. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP - Similar Threads - Win10 keyboard doesn't

2. Keyboard needs to be unplugged after sleep to start working again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard needs to be unplugged after sleep to start working again: Every time I wake my laptop up after sleeping, my USB keyboard stops working. The led on the keyboard remains lit, so I know it's still powered, but my laptop completely stops responding to the keyboard and I can't even use it to log in. I've tried messing with BIOS...
  3. Audio not working after unplugging headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working after unplugging headphones: Hi, my audio works good on speakers and on headphones until I unplug the headphones jack. At that point all the sound stops working. I can't get audio from the speakers nor the headphones even if I plug the headphones back . However, I do am able to get audio through...
  4. Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown: I have a 3 Dell Optiplex 5060 workstations, all running Windows 10, without touch screens. On one of the workstations, the keyboard - other than the space bar - does not work at the user login screen UNTIL I click the "Ease of Access" icon. Once that is clicked, I am able...
  5. Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup

Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup: A very strange thing started happening recently. Every once in a while, the keyboard will cease to work for a minute after startup of the computer. It doesn't work on Microsoft Edge or the Cortana search bar, but it will work on file explorer, computer login, and other apps...
  6. keyboard light doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard light doesn't work: the licght of my Samsung laptop doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-doesnt-work/b648454a-efcf-49fe-909b-ccd237e9bd3c
  7. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....
  8. Numlock does not work unless I unplug and replug keyboard after reboot

Numlock does not work unless I unplug and replug keyboard after reboot: I have had this problem on three different keyboards, from three different brands on two different computers. After a reboot, the numlock will not work. The indicator light goes on and off as expected, but I only get numbers - the arrow keys do not work, no matter what...
  9. Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login

Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login: Hi Guys, I am looking for some help. After upgrading to Win 10 from Win 8.1 I can use my keyboard on my laptop to login but after that my keyboard ceases to work. The filter key box is not checked and my mouse works normally. Any tips or advice would be greatly...
  10. help! keyboard doesn't work

help! keyboard doesn't work: HP HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-pOXX. Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 (build 15063.540) using on screen keyboard. worked fine until after lunch [about 5 hours ago]. changed batteries; no luck. disabled all startup progs and cold booted. boot menu offers run cmd prompt and...