Windows 10: Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

Discus and support Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey, my usb keyboard doesn't work anymore after unplugging it. ive restored my pc, installed new windows, deleted ''old'' drivers and installed new.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kiduttaja64, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

hey, my usb keyboard doesn't work anymore after unplugging it. ive restored my pc, installed new windows, deleted ''old'' drivers and installed new. nothing. ive tried device troubleshooting from 'run'. ive tried every usb-slot too. HELP.

:)

kiduttaja64, Dec 3, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 3, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP

1. Win10 keyboard doesn't work after unplugging it..HELP - Similar Threads - Win10 keyboard doesn't

2. Why doesn't my keyboard work? I unplugged and plug it several times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my keyboard work? I unplugged and plug it several times.: And whoever answers this question, thank you so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-keyboard-work-i-unplugged-and-plug/259a18a4-ca84-426f-83b4-65e9542b181d
  3. PC Freezing after unplugging keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing after unplugging keyboard: Sometimes my keyboards stops recieving input and when i unplug the keyboard my PC freezes and i only have the option of rebooting the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-after-unplugging-keyboard/2ba9fa20-f391-467a-bd7c-4162d65fbcab
  4. PC Freezing after unplugging keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing after unplugging keyboard: Sometimes my keyboards stops recieving input and when i unplug the keyboard my PC freezes and i only have the option of rebooting the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-after-unplugging-keyboard/2ba9fa20-f391-467a-bd7c-4162d65fbcab
  5. PC Freezing after unplugging keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Help, my keyboard doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help, my keyboard doesn't work!: The keyboard on my touchscreen windows 10 laptop doesn't respond at all! I've tried updating and restarting it, but nothing worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-keyboard-doesnt-work/dd7de31e-8940-4e69-b359-7714614f9cee
  7. Keyboard not working after win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after win10 update: Please Help Me After I did the update, my keyboard died. I try to install an external can not, the keyboard on the screen does not work, and appears error osk.exe. I can't do anything, because I have to enter a password to enter the homescreen, but the keyboard doesn't...
  8. Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903: Hallo there, I have installed the FU1903 on my HP Z600 WS offered by MS and since then ~ 2.5 month ago I'm not able to log in into the system, since the Keyboard is not working at the moment I need to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the Login-Screen. I'm also not able to open...
  9. Keyboard needs to be unplugged after sleep to start working again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard needs to be unplugged after sleep to start working again: Every time I wake my laptop up after sleeping, my USB keyboard stops working. The led on the keyboard remains lit, so I know it's still powered, but my laptop completely stops responding to the keyboard and I can't even use it to log in. I've tried messing with BIOS...
  10. help! keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help! keyboard doesn't work: HP HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-pOXX. Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 (build 15063.540) using on screen keyboard. worked fine until after lunch [about 5 hours ago]. changed batteries; no luck. disabled all startup progs and cold booted. boot menu offers run cmd prompt and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keyboard doesnt work after unplugging