Windows 10: Win10 keyboard problem computer

Discus and support Win10 keyboard problem computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i get my computer to stop typing the - symbol when i try and use the Slash? The ? is now the dash + shift...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrentonGage11, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Win10 keyboard problem computer

How do i get my computer to stop typing the - symbol when i try and use the Slash?

The ? is now the dash + shift...

:)

TrentonGage11, Aug 15, 2018

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Keyboard volume keys not working properly after upgrade to Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X to select Device Manager.

• Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.

• Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen directions to complete the process and restart the computer.

Further, I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Win10 keyboard problem computer

Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Win10 keyboard problem computer

1. Win10 keyboard problem computer - Similar Threads - Win10 keyboard problem

2. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  3. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  4. win10 erratic keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 erratic keyboard: Hiswappeeeed keyyyyybarrrrrd didnt fix itkeeeeborddddd reeeeeeeeeeepair in control panel didntttttt fix itfrustratinghhhhhhelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-erratic-keyboard/19336873-c19c-4c53-a44f-6e107ce22182
  5. win10 erratic keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 erratic keyboard: Hiswappeeeed keyyyyybarrrrrd didnt fix itkeeeeborddddd reeeeeeeeeeepair in control panel didntttttt fix itfrustratinghhhhhhelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-erratic-keyboard/19336873-c19c-4c53-a44f-6e107ce22182
  6. win10 erratic keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bad keyboard lag in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad keyboard lag in Win10: Hello All. I'm a relatively new Windows user so please bear with me. I have a newish 2019 Dell XPS 13 laptop. Everything else is fine except that there is a really annoying keyboard lag when typing. This is in all applications. I have tried: 1. From Driver Manager,...
  8. Win10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 problem: Hello! I have a problem with Windows 10 on my laptop. I had Windows 8.1 then i upgraded to Win10. Sometimes after upgrade (3-4 times a month) computer lost sound, started to work really really slow and i couldnt open anything in task bar, if i was playing a game i got fps...
  9. keyboard problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard problems with new computer: Hi, I just bought a new laptop today, Acer Aspire V13 but I can't complete the start up etc because I can't use the @ symbol ( shift 2) , I get the symbol ". I have tried all of the function keys in fact every key on the board but nothing helps. Please can someone help...
  10. Win10 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Keyboard Shortcuts: On Windows 7 I used a keyboard shortcut (win+shift+left/right arrow) to quickly move a window between my laptop screen and external monitor. This is no longer working for me in Win10. Is that just me (does it work for you?) or did MS take this shortcut out of Win 10? TIA....