Windows 10: Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

Discus and support Win10 – Language change Arabic to English in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by viki2000, Nov 20, 2018.

1. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

:)

viki2000, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

Is there a way to change the default arabic font in Win10 ?

Hi,

To isolate and help us identify the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to gather additional information below:

• Are you trying to change the Arabic language to a different language or change the Arabic font installed in your computer?
    • If you're trying to change the Arabic font installed in your computer, how did you install it?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 20, 2018
  3. labvaiq Win User
    Nokia N97 - Change from Arabic Language to English Language

Hello:

Does anyone know how to change from Arabic Language to English Language on Nokia N97? Please show me how to do that... I just bought a 2nd hand Nokia N97 and it is being set up in Arabic Language which I don't understand at all.

Thank you

labvaiq, Nov 20, 2018
  4. klb_1974 Win User

How to change operating language from arabic to english in windows 10

Hi,
    I have upgraded my PC from windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
    by default the operating language changed from English to Arabic , currently I am staying in UAE.
    Please provide me solution for changing operating language into English from Arabic.

klb_1974, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 – Language change Arabic to English - Similar Threads - Win10 – Language

2. change my language to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    change my language to english: please help me change my computer to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-language-to-english/d5ff6360-849c-47db-8ca0-b9e41cd59a2c
  3. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  4. How to Change App Language to English?

How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  5. Windows 10 language change to complete English

Windows 10 language change to complete English: Hey! So I bought a computer with pre installed Windows 10 and it had local language set up as default. Of course I changed the language immediately to Enlgish as it is the one I prefer and comprehend best. Unfortunately some of the programs and microsoft applications are...
  6. How to change the language to English?

How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...
  7. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...
  8. Cant change language to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant change language to english: Hello my friend I bought a new laptop here in japan But Cant change my language to english Also cant download language pack Pls need help,, 43090
  9. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...