Windows 10: Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

Discus and support Win10 – Language change Arabic to English in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by viki2000, Nov 20, 2018.

1. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

:)

viki2000, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

Is there a way to change the default arabic font in Win10 ?

Hi,

To isolate and help us identify the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to gather additional information below:

• Are you trying to change the Arabic language to a different language or change the Arabic font installed in your computer?
    • If you're trying to change the Arabic font installed in your computer, how did you install it?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 20, 2018
  3. labvaiq Win User
    Nokia N97 - Change from Arabic Language to English Language

Hello:

Does anyone know how to change from Arabic Language to English Language on Nokia N97? Please show me how to do that... I just bought a 2nd hand Nokia N97 and it is being set up in Arabic Language which I don't understand at all.

Thank you

labvaiq, Nov 20, 2018
  4. klb_1974 Win User

How to change operating language from arabic to english in windows 10

Hi,
    I have upgraded my PC from windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
    by default the operating language changed from English to Arabic , currently I am staying in UAE.
    Please provide me solution for changing operating language into English from Arabic.

klb_1974, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 – Language change Arabic to English - Similar Threads - Win10 – Language

2. Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?: Hello All,I have one issue that my windows keep mixing Arabic and English together somehow, even I chose English to be my default language.I added Arabic Language in order to add it to my keyboard then this issue came up, I removed Arabic from my settings but still my windows...
  3. Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?: Hello All,I have one issue that my windows keep mixing Arabic and English together somehow, even I chose English to be my default language.I added Arabic Language in order to add it to my keyboard then this issue came up, I removed Arabic from my settings but still my windows...
  4. Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup: I reset my Windows 11 Home Single Language PC and the setup seems to not have my native language, Turkish, but only has English and Arabic. How can i fix this?...
  5. Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup

Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup: I reset my Windows 11 Home Single Language PC and the setup seems to not have my native language, Turkish, but only has English and Arabic. How can i fix this?...
  6. change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.: I bought a new laptop with windows 10 home single language Arabic. I repeatedly tried to change the display language to English, and I was not able to. Is there a way to change the display language in such releases? Thanks in advance...
  7. Paint 3D Arabic but preference language is English

Paint 3D Arabic but preference language is English: When I open pain 3d it's in Arabic, I chose arabic as one of my prefrences but not the first priority. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-arabic-but-preference-language-is-english/36e7e7af-8a60-45da-bbbe-282b1674e97b
  8. Browser changed language to Arabic by itself and I cannot get it back to English

Browser changed language to Arabic by itself and I cannot get it back to English: This morning for the first time my browser opened in Arabic and has mostly Saudi articles on display. I did not do anything to cause this and my language setting is English UK. How do I get it back to local South African area English browser?...
  9. MSN language changed to Arabic

MSN language changed to Arabic: Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-language-changed-to-arabic/13bba970-1673-4411-bbe6-cf7206e48d94
  10. Some of my windows 10 is in arabic language, how do i change it to English?

Some of my windows 10 is in arabic language, how do i change it to English?: Some of my settings/apps windows 10 are in arabic, how do i change it fully to English? refer to the attached picture.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-windows-10-is-in-arabic-language-how-do/a41c832d-c448-4951-9711-186b73879958