Windows 10: Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously??

Discus and support Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Huawei Matebook X Pro. The battery has been good so far, it's advertised as having like a 12 hour battery or something like that. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MartinSouthin, May 3, 2020.

1. Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously??

I have a new Huawei Matebook X Pro.

The battery has been good so far, it's advertised as having like a 12 hour battery or something like that.

But this morning I took it off charge and the battery meter says:

99% - 3 hours 50 minutes remaining.

What the hell? The power mode is set to "Better battery" so I have no idea what is causing this!

Can anyone help?

:)

MartinSouthin, May 3, 2020
  2. sid_dora Win User

Battery charge spikes 50% to 100% in 10 mins and when removed, discharges to 50% in 10 mins. This happens even if i charge the mobile for 4-5 hours.

Battery when put to charge(say on 10%), after charging till 50%, charge shoots up to 100% in 10 mins. Now when the charge is removed, it gets discharged to 50% again in 10 mins.

I bought the phone in september, but recently i am facing the issue.

20131205_095137.jpg

sid_dora, May 3, 2020
  3. Fred22 Win User
    How many hours on 1 battery charge

I have an Dell Inspiron laptop and after each charge, the battery indicator may show anywhere fron 1 1/2 hours to over 3 hours. This session, I've been on for about 40 mintes and the battery indicator is showing that I have 3 hours and 17 minutes left (the most ever). I've had the computer since January, so it's less than 3 years old. How much time sould I expect to get on a single charge?

Fred22, May 3, 2020
  4. Akihiko Win User

Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously??

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

Thanks for the response, but the issue is not the battery or the laptop. It was charging and working fine prior to this most recent Windows 10 update.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say. When the charger is plugged in, it just says "plugged in", but my battery has been at 2% for the past several hours. Obviously the charger is doing something since it's holding the 2% power, but it's not charging. There has to be some day to bypass whatever this update broke.

Akihiko, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously??

1. Win10 laptop - full charge gives 3 hours 50 mins, instead of 10+ hours previously?? - Similar Threads - Win10 laptop full

2. than 3 hours now,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    than 3 hours now,: Brand new Asus X415FA 8GB Ram stuck on 21% for more than 3 hours now while installing Windows 11what should I do...need to use my laptop Asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/than-3-hours-now/40d7dcb7-ad66-44e3-a01f-a51cecc29176
  3. than 3 hours now,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    than 3 hours now,: Brand new Asus X415FA 8GB Ram stuck on 21% for more than 3 hours now while installing Windows 11what should I do...need to use my laptop Asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/than-3-hours-now/40d7dcb7-ad66-44e3-a01f-a51cecc29176
  4. Windows update stuck at 50% for hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 50% for hours: Here is what's being shown on the blue screen:running dot circleConfiguring update for Windows 1050% completeDo not turn off your computerAnd it's been like that for hours....
  5. Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours

Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours: I changed the Tdr keys in the registry in order to use a program and was told to restart my laptop in order for the program to read the new changes. I saved and closed everything and restarted but my screen has been displaying “restarting” with the moving dots for about 3...
  6. On hold for 3+ hours

On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  7. Update at 91% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  8. why is my win10 update stuck on 27% for 3 hours

why is my win10 update stuck on 27% for 3 hours: why is my win10 update stuck on 27% for 3 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-win10-update-stuck-on-27-for-3-hours/c1b7ed56-c6d5-4992-8b3a-2f646693fce4
  9. 99% battery "3 minutes to fully charged" .. for 1 hour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    99% battery "3 minutes to fully charged" .. for 1 hour: Wondering what is causing this ? Can anyone help me ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0h8oa/99_battery_3_minutes_to_fully_charged_for_1_hour/
  10. 01 min to full charge but battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    01 min to full charge but battery not charging: [img] My laptop battery icon is showing this and still not charging since two days. If i plug out the adapter, the percentage showing decreases. But when plugged in, it is not increasing and still 34% since two days. What should i do to make it charging again? 58356