Windows 10: win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly

Discus and support win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello seems like often, when i leave the laptop alone for hours, when i come back somehow, the mouse pointer changes, i end up having to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paascal, Feb 26, 2020.

1. paascal Win User

win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly

hello seems like often, when i leave the laptop alone for hours, when i come back somehow, the mouse pointer changes, i end up having to change the mouse pointer and everytime i reboot, i have to redo this...

reinstalled everything fresh from win10 since the first time it was win7 to win10 upgrade and i thought maybe the upgrade made a mistake

anyone have an idea what happening?

:)

paascal, Feb 26, 2020
  2. A234A10 Win User

Mouse pointer icon randomly changing

Mouse pointer icon randomly changes and makes it hard to use, reinstalled a fresh Windows 10 same issue.

[Version 10.0.17763.55]

A234A10, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 26, 2020
  4. win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly

1. win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly - Similar Threads - win10 lenovo w520

2. Mouse Pointer Won't Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Won't Change: Hi there,My PC is fully up-to-date in regards to Windows 11 & mouse driver so it is not an issue related to things needing to be updated.I have never been able to change my pointer. When in mouse settings & selecting the pointer I am wanting it won't even change my actual...
  3. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  4. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Mouse Pointer Size: Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080. You know what would be friggin awesome? A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that...
  5. Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520: Hi folks, I recently bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and tried to pair it on my old but vaillant Lenovo W520. I am on Win10 2004 and my W520 vaillant clunker does not respond to the pairing signal sent by the keyboard although the keyboard paired without problem with...
  6. win10 screen saver and mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 screen saver and mouse pointer: hello, all those issues arrised since i moved to win10 on lenovo W520: 1. mouse pointer changes all by itself continuously, i reset it, everytime the laptop falls to lock screen i have to reset it. im showing a pic to what it falls back to 2. windows spot light is always...
  7. Mouse Pointer Active (hot) all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Pointer Active (hot) all the time: Windows 10, Pro 64 bit version 1909 I have an unusual problem. When I move my pointer over a icon it automatically opens the app. If I move the pointer over the start icon it automatically pops up. I am using a track ball (Logitech M570). I have replace the track ball with a...
  8. Mouse Pointer Randomly Changing Icons in Windows 10

Mouse Pointer Randomly Changing Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I recently built a PC, and have enjoyed Windows thus far. However, there seems to be a recurring issue that has become quite frustrating to diagnose, and quite honestly I've tried near all of the solutions I could find online to diagnose the issue, without ANY success....
  9. Mouse pointer icon randomly changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer icon randomly changing: Mouse pointer icon randomly changes and makes it hard to use, reinstalled a fresh Windows 10 same issue. [Version 10.0.17763.55] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-icon-randomly-changing/9d59b53d-bc30-4449-b757-be289ad0c6d7
  10. Mouse pointer randomly stops

Mouse pointer randomly stops: For quite awhile, I've been encountering a mouse pointer problem on my PC (Windows 10), and its driving me nuts *Mad because it never happened while I was on Windows 7. The cursor occassionally or randomly stops moving when I move the mouse consistently. Demonstration:...