Windows 10: Win10 License is About to Expire

Discus and support Win10 License is About to Expire in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Markbb10, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Markbb10 Win User

Win10 License is About to Expire

Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this being a volume license is not good. What is the best way to solve this issue. Do I need to buy another Win10 License? Can I just buy a license key so I do not have to reload windows.Any advice would be appreciated

:)

Markbb10, Jun 18, 2022

2. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Jun 18, 2022
  3. ViswaC Win User
    Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

Redirecting

and

Redirecting

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Jun 18, 2022
  4. DARKO21 Win User

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Win10 License is About to Expire - Similar Threads - Win10 License Expire

2. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  3. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  4. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  5. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  6. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. License about to expire

License about to expire: My former company gave me my laptop when I left. Now it's saying my Windows license is about to expire but it was originally activated by my organization and I do not have a product key. What do I do?...
  8. helpwindows license is about to expire

helpwindows license is about to expire: In the last 10 days many customers have encountered this problem how should I solve it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpwindows-license-is-about-to-expire/7ebb0602-0098-433b-8009-6ac7359f229d
  9. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows license about to expire: uhm can u help me how to fix the windows license about to expire soon problem idk how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/8c24fe68-9017-4c79-a8cf-4b1a28dbef55
  10. Windows 10 license about to expire

Windows 10 license about to expire: This morning when starting up my laptop I got an error that says my license is about to expire. I read everything I could on the issue. The main problem is that I don't have access to the product key, as it is in another city where I live, but am at university until the...