Windows 10: Win10 license via Microsoft Account

Discus and support Win10 license via Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 license that is activated by my Microsoft account. If I delete my Microsoft account, will Windows 10 still work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jfeldZA, Jun 23, 2021.

1. jfeldZA Win User

Win10 license via Microsoft Account

I have a Windows 10 license that is activated by my Microsoft account. If I delete my Microsoft account, will Windows 10 still work?

:)

jfeldZA, Jun 23, 2021

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Win10 license via Microsoft Account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, Win10 license via Microsoft Account :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Win10 license via Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Win10 license via

2. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...: Hello, I have a question about OEM windows activation licenses.I bought two windows activation keys at a low price on the website they said they were RETAIL. On the laptop I added an activation license and on the computer the other activation key. I mention that the laptop...
  3. New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Microsoft account free Win10 license???: The picture above is my new installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit.I went through the setup I create a new Microsoft account and Windows was not asking for product key.I was shock when my Windows is activated with digital license linked to my new account.My question:1. Is my...
  4. Win10 license

Win10 license: hey, i got a prebuilt pc a year ago and now i want to build my own. if i take the drive with all my things + my win10 license, will it be verified on the new pc? if not, how do i verify it? will i need to buy a new copy of win10?...
  5. Digital license and Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital license and Microsoft account.: So here is the thing. I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital license. I linked it with my Microsoft account. But it was on my hard drive. Now I bought an SSD and gave my device to a local store for replacing and clean installing windows 10. Somehow they installed...
  6. Microsoft Account License

Microsoft Account License: After resetting my laptop, I try to log in my university account for installed Microsoft apps but it says that it's unlicensed. I already talked to our IT admin and they already tried to reset my password and deactivate-reactive my account but we can't seem to find what's...
  7. Microsoft Account Digital License?

Microsoft Account Digital License?: Hey, I wanted to ask how I know if my Microsoft account (which is specified as Admin in the Windows settings -> Accounts) has a Digital WIndows license, which I can use again on a new PC. Microsoft Konto Digitale Lizenz?
  8. Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account

Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account: My Win 10 license is currently linking to my old live.hk e-mail account which I seldom usefor entertainment when I was young. Now I set up another outlook account for work and I want to transfer the win 10 license to this outlook account. How do I do that?...
  9. Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy 2 or more licenses of Win10 with the same Microsoft Account. Basically, 2 different computers, with 2 different Win10, but same Microsoft Account to login in. Thanks in advance, Stefano...
  10. Microsoft accounts via CMD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft accounts via CMD: Hi, I found this thread but it does not really tell me how to add new MS user accounts using CMD, only how to add a local account that has to be switched to an MS account afterwards. I want to be able to create MS accounts for my students and add them to class PC's before...