Windows 10: Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

Discus and support Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PortableMusic, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

Hi All:

when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on:

it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe

it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time?

thank you all in advance.

Win10 Log in:  SS3Svc32.exe [​IMG]

:)

PortableMusic, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Hexaae Win User

SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

Yes but the problem is that running ss3svc32.exe will reset tasks to defaults with Hidden ON + Win 7, 8.

Hexaae, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Hexaae Win User

That's because there are many different versions of Sonic Studio 3 by ASUS/A-Volute people have installed...

Generic short replies in this thread won't help.

Users must specify what version of Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 they have installed, if they use the UWP or normal "desktop" versions, if SS3svc32.exe was launched under AutorRun, if they had 2 tasks in Task Scheduler and what was the execution command
    contents in there etc. etc. Moreover some users don't use UAC (!!) or keep at default settings while others use UAC at max level ( = confirm ALL admin actions)...

No offense, but reading that some users to solve UAC prompt do force the exe to run as Admin (!?) is also nonsense and show poor knowledge of what UAC is and why it does pop-up ( = exactly to gain higher token privileges as Admin
    because SS3svc32.exe actually needs them for some reason after KB4517211...).

ATM from my analysis, on my default installation of desktop version of Sonic Studio 3 (3.6.42.51937) on a gaming laptop ASUS GL703GS, with UAC at max level, my clues show that
    ss3svc32.exe needs Admin rights because at every launch (e.g. from 'Sonic Studio 3' Start menu icon the command line for me is: "C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\Sonic Suite 3\Foundation\SS3Svc32.exe" /command SonicStudioSystray OpenUI /start SonicStudioSystray)
    it re-creates two tasks in Task Scheduler named SS3svc32Run (and SS3svc64Run) that seem to be a workaround for ss3svc32/64.exe themselves to be automatically elevated to higher privileges (without prompting UAC) using parametric arguments at launch
    (the command line for SS3svc32Run, using "highest privileges", for example is: "C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\Sonic Suite 3\Foundation\SS3Svc32.exe" $(Arg0) $(Arg1) $(Arg2) $(Arg3) $(Arg4) $(Arg5) $(Arg6) $(Arg7)), but for some reasons

a) this workaround doesn't work anymore

b) as I mentioned ss3svc32.exe tries to re-create the above tasks in Task Scheduler at every single run after KB4517211 (???) and this alone could be the cause of UAC prompt...

One thing is sure: it all started after KB4517211, and users with this problem who removed that Windows Update confirmed they solved this minor yet annoying issue and everything went back to normal, so MS/ASUS should investigate WHY...

Hexaae, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

its virus look to this topic to learn how to remove it
    here

if didn't open use this website
    Dosproxy

mrmezohassan, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

1. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe - Similar Threads - Win10 Log SS3Svc32

2. Password trouble logging in to WIN10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password trouble logging in to WIN10: I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?...
  3. Password trouble logging in to WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password trouble logging in to WIN10: I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?...
  4. AdwCleaner: set to put Logs in folder with exe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AdwCleaner: set to put Logs in folder with exe?: I acquired and ran AdwCleaner for the first several times today, and found that when it runs it creates a new AdwCleaner folder on C: and parks its Logs there. Is there a way to direct it to park its logs in the folder that contains the executable? Otherwise, it's an...
  5. I can't log into win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into win10: I got a new laptop but something went wrong with the set up. I can't log in any more since the M/S account has changed to an email that is not a M/S account. Can you help me please....
  6. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe shows up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe shows up...: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? My Windows...
  7. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...
  9. Can't log in win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in win10: Hi I cannot log into my pc Password being changed almost 4 times or more during reseting my password Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-in-win10/6e2035c2-d925-46df-b76b-37d58ea326a4
  10. Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10: Has anyone met this issue? It came sometimes, but I don't know why it happens. [img] 59047