Windows 10: Win10 login broken again? !!!

Discus and support Win10 login broken again? !!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MishuMorrow, May 9, 2020.

1. Win10 login broken again? !!!

Good morning,

and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure.

Every now and then attempting a login fails due to a „mismatching” password. I try tosame and also correct password for n-times until it suddenly works again.

This also is the official response neglijecting the very issue from the get go.

So why does Windows 10 pretend my login credential are wrong, when they are correct?

Would this workaround actually fix this issue? Cant find similiar workarounds on offical microsoft pages, so I am a little worried if it is any harm.

Then again. Still it'd be more harm when suddenly your windows distribution decides not to work any longer due to poor updates.

Any official solution is welcomned.

:)

MishuMorrow, May 9, 2020
  2. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, May 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 9, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 login broken again? !!!

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Win10 login broken again? !!!

1. Win10 login broken again? !!! - Similar Threads - Win10 login broken

2. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  3. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  4. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  5. Xbox App Broken. Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  6. After locking Win10, can't login again without restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After locking Win10, can't login again without restart: Hi, I normally lock my computer and login in back, it's been like that for years. But in the past few days, after locking the computer, the login screen says "Please enter your signin information..." and there is a button that seems to hide the password field. Also the...
  7. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please![ATTACH]...
  8. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  9. Action center is broken again

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center is broken again: Today this laptop's action center would not respond ... again. Why? I logged off and on ... and now it's working again. But what creates this situation? This is not the first time. I'm currently running FCU, version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125). 101738
  10. Is DISM "broken" again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is DISM "broken" again?: It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no integrity issues. Now, SFC reports none and DISM says the component is repairable. Can anyone shed some light on this? I have...