Windows 10: Win10 login broken again? !!!

Discus and support Win10 login broken again? !!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MishuMorrow, May 9, 2020.

1. Win10 login broken again? !!!

Good morning,

and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure.

Every now and then attempting a login fails due to a „mismatching” password. I try tosame and also correct password for n-times until it suddenly works again.

This also is the official response neglijecting the very issue from the get go.

So why does Windows 10 pretend my login credential are wrong, when they are correct?

Would this workaround actually fix this issue? Cant find similiar workarounds on offical microsoft pages, so I am a little worried if it is any harm.

Then again. Still it'd be more harm when suddenly your windows distribution decides not to work any longer due to poor updates.

Any official solution is welcomned.

:)

MishuMorrow, May 9, 2020
  2. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, May 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 9, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 login broken again? !!!

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Win10 login broken again? !!!

1. Win10 login broken again? !!! - Similar Threads - Win10 login broken

2. OOBE after login (again)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE after login (again): I‘ve posted this before but, this is kinda annoying, watching OOBE the most unwanted screen you want with „important“ setups, appearing in my face after logging into my user. And it happened multiple times. Even on Windows 10 1909, and still not fixed after the newest...
  3. Windows Spotlight Broken by Jan2020 update. Broken yet again by MS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Broken by Jan2020 update. Broken yet again by MS.: Cumulative update Jan2020 for 1909 installed and now Windows Spotlight does not download pictures for lock screen. It just shows first picture from my pictures one with lake in mountains on all 5 of my PCs. Even if I do this:Go into the Settings App - Personalisation -...
  4. After win10 update, cant login again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After win10 update, cant login again?: After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please![ATTACH]...
  5. After win10 update, cant login again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  6. Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again: Hi folks Anybody using Hasleo Wintousb for creating Windows systems on bootable external USB devices (aka Ms Windows to go) -- the latest insider build of Windows (version 1809 build 18305.1003) breaks it again I'm afraid Pity as this is a good way of testing these builds on...
  7. Win10 broken spell checking..

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 broken spell checking..: I know this has been asked before but I can't find any solutions to the problem that Win10 spell check feature seems to be broken in pretty much everything I'm using in Windows (notepad/ mail etc). I've turned on all the spell check options (settings -->Devices--> Typing)...
  8. Action center is broken again

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center is broken again: Today this laptop's action center would not respond ... again. Why? I logged off and on ... and now it's working again. But what creates this situation? This is not the first time. I'm currently running FCU, version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125). 101738
  9. regedit search broken again 14393.105

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit search broken again 14393.105: Just noticed regedit search is broken again like it was before. If you search for something that is not found it hangs. I tried regseeker to search and it also hung at 97%. 62514
  10. Is DISM "broken" again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is DISM "broken" again?: It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no integrity issues. Now, SFC reports none and DISM says the component is repairable. Can anyone shed some light on this? I have...