Windows 10: win10 login problem

Discus and support win10 login problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; sometimes when i login to my account, windows 10 automatically logs me out on first try without showing desktop screen and then i have to login again... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by makhan10, Nov 3, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

win10 login problem

sometimes when i login to my account, windows 10 automatically logs me out on first try without showing desktop screen and then i have to login again and it works fine second time

this is random problem and has happened 2-3 times a month

:)

makhan10, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 3, 2020
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 3, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

win10 login problem

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

win10 login problem

1. win10 login problem - Similar Threads - win10 login problem

2. Another Win10 login problem solved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another Win10 login problem solved: my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was...
  3. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  4. Ways of login to Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ways of login to Win10: Hi. Can you advice about installing Win10 in my small company? I have 4 computers. Each with new clean sdd and I bought Windowses 10 Pro. After installation I will have to choose type of login account. My questions: 1. Is it better to create one single MS account (one for...
  5. Ways of login to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ways of login to Win10: Hi. Can you advice about installing Win10 in my small company? I have 4 computers. Each with new clean sdd and I bought Windowses 10 Pro. After installation I will have to choose type of login account. My questions: 1. Is it better to create one single MS account (one for...
  6. problem with Zune login (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Zune login (Win10): i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again." I turned off my...
  7. Can NOT login to Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can NOT login to Win10: When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not login, it shows incorrect password all the way. I changed twice at the login screen, but after change it still showed...
  8. Win10 Login to Hidden Username

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Login to Hidden Username: I've read just about everything I can find on this issue, but I just don't see the actual answer. I have created a username and I have configured it NOT to show in the list of users at the initial login screen. Now what I need to be able to do, is to open my hidden...
  9. Win10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 problem: Hello! I have a problem with Windows 10 on my laptop. I had Windows 8.1 then i upgraded to Win10. Sometimes after upgrade (3-4 times a month) computer lost sound, started to work really really slow and i couldnt open anything in task bar, if i was playing a game i got fps...
  10. Reset win10 login pin

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset win10 login pin: Is it possible to reset the windows 10 login pin if you've forgotten what it was? I managed to get it changed (after *much* trial and error), but it appears to require the old pin to change the pin -- even if you know the password. That's just weird. You should be able to...