Windows 10: Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

Discus and support Win10 login without a password and welcome screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, i have an issue. I want to be able to boot my PC to desktop without any passwords. I've already tried "netplwiz" and all these kinds of commands... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bru669, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Bru669 Win User

Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

Hi, i have an issue. I want to be able to boot my PC to desktop without any passwords. I've already tried "netplwiz" and all these kinds of commands (which leads to the same thing) and i had kinda success: i have no password on boot. Yet for any 20th or 30th boot I still got password promt. I proceed again to netplwiz and the box is already unchecked. How could this be? how can i fix this issue?

:)

Bru669, Feb 5, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 5, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

1. Win10 login without a password and welcome screen - Similar Threads - Win10 login without

2. Login Laptop without Password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login Laptop without Password?: This morning friend called asking how to get into Windows 10 Laptop bought yesterday but forgot password. Login gave an option to Reset password, said put in flash drive, however they had no flash drive. I walked um through booting to safemode thinking maybe some way to an...
  3. Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login: Just started happening after I restarted. No clue of what to do, tried scannow nothing tried deleting a ubisoft launcher. Nothing. submitted by /u/mixedmediums [link] [comments]...
  4. Win10 Welcome now needs password ?

Win10 Welcome now needs password ?: My master PC was upgraded to Win 10 Pro (bona fide) such that it would launch the Welcome screen at start-up, without a password, and without logging into a Microsoft account. However, after trying to rectify the Xbox app, which involved my accessing my Microsoft account for...
  5. Win10 Welcome now needs password ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Welcome now needs password ?: My master PC was upgraded to Win 10 Pro (bona fide) such that it would launch the Welcome screen at start-up, without a password, and without logging into a Microsoft account. However, after trying to rectify the Xbox app, which involved my accessing my Microsoft account for...
  6. Does Win10 download+install Updates when Login=Welcome screen is up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Win10 download+install Updates when Login=Welcome screen is up?: Assume I boot Win10 but do NOT login. So currently the Login=Welcome screen is visible. Does Win10 in this state (auto)search for updates, download and install them? In other words: Is auto-update Win10 user-independent or a user login required? Related question: From...
  7. Lock/Login/Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock/Login/Welcome Screen: Hello, i would like to ask if there is a way to like start my windows 10 pc to select an account before automatically starting to one that has no password? Because, on our pc, we have two accounts/users, One is my personal and more organized user/account that "has a...
  8. Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens: I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-directly-to-desktop-without-login-and/8446a038-8ad5-4045-8673-3b7b873d077c
  9. win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password": hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 login without password

2. no password for windows 10

3. no passwor for windows 10

4. win10 run without a screen,
  5. how to make win10 without password completely