Windows 10: Win10 Loses Again

Discus and support Win10 Loses Again in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Decarboniser_Reddit, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Win10 Loses Again

Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not my job to fix Microsoft OS brutal interferences. Maybe I’ll go back to Win7, or Linux. . PS: don’t bother responding with ‘try system restore point’ unless you want to #StartHere with ‘I remember when Gates headhunted ‘Digital staff’ to rewrite VaxVMS as WinNT on x386, ok.... the mess.

submitted by /u/Decarboniser_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Decarboniser_Reddit, Nov 28, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Nov 28, 2020
  4. A Garland Win User

Win10 Loses Again

Win10 Windows Lose Focus, Mouse

Intermittently, Win10 windows would lose focus about every 5 seconds. Sometimes this was fixed by restarting. I looked at my mouse driver configuration.

I use a Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box. I think this is only slightly relevant.

I found that two mice were listed under hardware drivers, one active and one disabled.

I uninstalled the disabled entry.

The problem immediately went away.

A Garland, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Loses Again

1. Win10 Loses Again - Similar Threads - Win10 Loses Again

2. Upgrade Hardware--Lose Win10 Pro and Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Hardware--Lose Win10 Pro and Bitlocker?: I purchased Win 10 Pro with bitlocker for my current laptop. If I buy a new laptop with Win 11 Home will I have to upgrade again to get the full version of bitlocker? Cost?...
  3. Upgrade Hardware Lose Win10 Pro and Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Hardware Lose Win10 Pro and Bitlocker?: I purchased Win 10 Pro with bitlocker for my current laptop. If I buy a new laptop with Win 11 Home will I have to upgrade again to get the full version of bitlocker? Cost?...
  4. External monitor loses synch in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External monitor loses synch in Win10: At irregular time intervals 5-15 minutes my external monitor loses synch for a few seconds with my Yoga 910 laptop. Only the external screen goes black and comes back in a few seconds. Tried a 2nd monitor, new HDMI connector and checking updates on Windows and the monitor...
  5. Win10 Pro loses activation with every restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro loses activation with every restart: This started a couple of months ago. I have a digital license, having upgraded from purchased copy of Win7 Pro. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix it so that I don't have to reactivate over and over. TIA...
  6. Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps: My Win10 installation is misbehaving in various minor ways. I've run sfc/scannow and that turns out clear. A possible solution is to reinstall windows without disturbing apps and existing data. I found what appears to be a pretty clear video on u-Tube but before I go ahead. I...
  7. Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?: Hello, since I have Windows 10, my monitor or the TV I use as a monitor switches off again and again, or the communication breaks down. This worked fine for windows 7 and only started when I installed win 10. It always happens by chance, without a reason. Sometimes every...
  8. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  9. Win10 Windows Lose Focus, Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Windows Lose Focus, Mouse: Intermittently, Win10 windows would lose focus about every 5 seconds. Sometimes this was fixed by restarting. I looked at my mouse driver configuration. I use a Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box. I think this is only slightly relevant. I found that two mice were listed under...
  10. LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10

in Windows 10 Support
    LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10: I had got rid of it using the Winaero tool, but since the last win10 update, the ribbon recurs for one network drive and I've not been able to get rid of this daemonically unusable nuisance. Yes I'm restraining my language. How do I disable ribbons permanently on all...