Windows 10: Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

Discus and support Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We want to use the Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) enables third-party developers to raw updates our devices from our own cloud service, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ningshang, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ningshang Win User

Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

We want to use the Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) enables third-party developers to raw updates our devices from our own cloud service, but we found an error when we registered for the WNS service. our device system version is [Microsoft WIndows 10.0.14393 LTSB]
    The event viewer reported the following error:​

Event_ID:450
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status.
    Configuration Source ID: (D1935E3D-3200-469B-A196-543A2BDE30AF),
    Enrollment Name: (MDMFull), Provider Name: (DMClient), Command Type: (CmdType_Add),
    CSP URI: (./Vendor/MSFT/DMClient/Provider), Result: (0x86000009).

Event_ID:400
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status.
    Configuration Source ID: (D1935E3D-3200-469B-A196-543A2BDE30AF),
    Enrollment Name: (MDMFull), Provider Name: (DMClient), Command Type: (CmdType_Set),
    CSP URI: (./Vendor/MSFT/DMClient/Provider/TestMDMServer/Push/PFN),
    Result: (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.).

Event_ID:42
    MDM Push: Failed to create WNS Push Channel for MDM Push Sessions.
    Result: (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.).​

I hope you can help me solve this problem​

:)

ningshang, Jul 11, 2019

2. "MDM configuration manager command failure status"?

Okay, it is definitely that command failure status error. Was browsing videos on Youtube, and Discord wasn't even open. Within two minutes of playing two different videos, I had to refresh the page for each one because they were extremely loud.

As soon as I heard it, I recognized it, I went into Event Viewer, and there were the two MDM errors, like I had expected. What is this "family safety group"? I read about it and was told it has to do with microsoft office or something?

EDIT:

Here's another recent post I made. Apparently it is Razer's side to blame:

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/razer-kraken-7-1-too-loud.24107/

BinaryGreen, Jul 11, 2019
  3. erpster4 Win User
    No Updates for LTSB since 1-15

it looks like you are using Win10 LTSB 2016 (v1607) as Windows Update is listing some updates to the 1607 LTSB release.

the previous LTSB release was the 2015 version (the v1507 or RTM release of Win10 LTSB)

erpster4, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

"MDM configuration manager command failure status"?

Okay, I just discovered another thing.

Totally unrelated, sometimes I open task manager to view things and end programs.

Yesterday, for about half a second, I saw a program called 'family safety monitor' show up on the task manager list then disappear quickly. After I saw that I rushed to the event viewer and found the same error i've been talking about.

BinaryGreen, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

1. Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009) - Similar Threads - Win10 LTSB 1607

2. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: keep getting this error message when pc shuts down on it's own or even when i'm not doing anything on it.MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: {D8B5A3F8-3D69-4C1F-A147-BE6B3B5ABDBB}, Enrollment Type: FamilySafety, CSP Name: AppLocker,...
  3. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: keep getting this error message when pc shuts down on it's own or even when i'm not doing anything on it.MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: {D8B5A3F8-3D69-4C1F-A147-BE6B3B5ABDBB}, Enrollment Type: FamilySafety, CSP Name: AppLocker,...
  4. Win10 LTSB Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 LTSB Update: How do I find out the latest update for Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB build 10240? Also, I cannot use the internet to update the PC, this is a protected device. I will have to manually download this with a USB. Thanks,...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation MDM Configuration Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation MDM Configuration Manager: I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation on my new system. The problem has persisted through 3 factory resets, all with updated drivers, switching out my RAM, running Windows on just my SSD and HDD, running CHKDSK and sfc/scannow. In the event viewer I get the following: MDM...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation MDM Configuration Manager

DPC Watchdog Violation MDM Configuration Manager: I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation on my new system. The problem has persisted through 3 factory resets, all with updated drivers, switching out my RAM, running Windows on just my SSD and HDD, running CHKDSK and sfc/scannow. In the event viewer I get the following: MDM...
  7. Windows 10 - MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status

Windows 10 - MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status: Hi, I have 2 laptops at home all 3 running Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.836. On both laptops I am the administrator and my children who use outlook.com accounts are linked as children under family account. As Family account we get weekly status of sites used, screen time and...
  8. keep 1607 old version and/or add 1607 ltsb updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keep 1607 old version and/or add 1607 ltsb updates: Hello, My laptop is very old, but works great with 1507 ou 1607 version. I tried new versions but it was or slow or impossible to install. So I have to stay with 1607 version. Please, I'm wondering the following : 1) I know 1607 is out of support, anyway I still see on...
  9. No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607: I am trying to create a Win10 x64 (LTSB, 1607) image for deployment. After all the configuration work was done, I tried to Sysprep the machine by using the command "Sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /reboot /quiet". But after the server booted up and the screen showed the...
  10. Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app: Hello, I'm looking for pointers, advise, help, minimizing the Windows 10 boot time and eliminating an idle window between desktop launch and start of an application. Setup Hardware: Intel E3950 (1.6Ghz, 4 cores) 2x 4GB memory Samsung SATA SSD Two custom PCIe devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mdm configurationmanager: command failure status. configuraton source id

2. mdm configurationmanager: command failure status. result: (this operation returned because the timeout period expired.).

3. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Family Safety Group

4. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status.