Windows 10: Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

Discus and support Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We want to use the Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) enables third-party developers to raw updates our devices from our own cloud service, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ningshang, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:52 AM.

1. ningshang Win User

Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

We want to use the Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) enables third-party developers to raw updates our devices from our own cloud service, but we found an error when we registered for the WNS service. our device system version is [Microsoft WIndows 10.0.14393 LTSB]
    The event viewer reported the following error:​

Event_ID:450
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status.
    Configuration Source ID: (D1935E3D-3200-469B-A196-543A2BDE30AF),
    Enrollment Name: (MDMFull), Provider Name: (DMClient), Command Type: (CmdType_Add),
    CSP URI: (./Vendor/MSFT/DMClient/Provider), Result: (0x86000009).

Event_ID:400
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status.
    Configuration Source ID: (D1935E3D-3200-469B-A196-543A2BDE30AF),
    Enrollment Name: (MDMFull), Provider Name: (DMClient), Command Type: (CmdType_Set),
    CSP URI: (./Vendor/MSFT/DMClient/Provider/TestMDMServer/Push/PFN),
    Result: (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.).

Event_ID:42
    MDM Push: Failed to create WNS Push Channel for MDM Push Sessions.
    Result: (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.).​

I hope you can help me solve this problem​

:)

2. "MDM configuration manager command failure status"?

Okay, it is definitely that command failure status error. Was browsing videos on Youtube, and Discord wasn't even open. Within two minutes of playing two different videos, I had to refresh the page for each one because they were extremely loud.

As soon as I heard it, I recognized it, I went into Event Viewer, and there were the two MDM errors, like I had expected. What is this "family safety group"? I read about it and was told it has to do with microsoft office or something?

EDIT:

Here's another recent post I made. Apparently it is Razer's side to blame:

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/razer-kraken-7-1-too-loud.24107/

3. erpster4 Win User
    No Updates for LTSB since 1-15

it looks like you are using Win10 LTSB 2016 (v1607) as Windows Update is listing some updates to the 1607 LTSB release.

the previous LTSB release was the 2015 version (the v1507 or RTM release of Win10 LTSB)

4. Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

"MDM configuration manager command failure status"?

Okay, I just discovered another thing.

Totally unrelated, sometimes I open task manager to view things and end programs.

Yesterday, for about half a second, I saw a program called 'family safety monitor' show up on the task manager list then disappear quickly. After I saw that I rushed to the event viewer and found the same error i've been talking about.

Thema:

Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009)

1. Win10 LTSB/1607, MDM configuration manager command failure(0x86000009) - Similar Threads - Win10 LTSB 1607

2. Window 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 Patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 Patching: Dear everyone, I had Window 10 iso with Enterprise version of 1607 build 14393.447 iso. I would like to install latest "security" patches only to my windows. Had installed latest SSU (KB4509091) for 1607. When I am installed latest security patches...
  3. Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files): To fix "System Error 5" & "Access Denied" result when running the "net" utility from a command line or batch file, I needed to modify the following "User Account Control:" settings in Group Policy (type "Group Policy" at start menu to edit it): [ATTACH] I'm not sure which...
  4. 365 MDM for IOS

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 MDM for IOS: Does anyone here use this to manage iphones and ipads? I am wondering if this is better than using Apple For Business MDM. I tried to sign up for an Apple Business Account but the D.U.N.S is taking forever to give me a number so that I can finish registering. Has anyone dealt...
  5. Is there any way to disable Win10 Enterprise LTSB 1607(OS 14393.0) windows update forever?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to disable Win10 Enterprise LTSB 1607(OS 14393.0) windows update forever?: When I start my computer, sometimes I need to wait for 1~2 hours to get my computer up to date. So I wonder is there any way to disable the windows update during startup or any usage . Hope I can get a good workaround to prevent windows from automatically updating itself...
  6. Arrange Desktop Icon in Windows 10 1607 LTSB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrange Desktop Icon in Windows 10 1607 LTSB: Hello Techies, we have to follow typical flow from top to bottom…starting with App eg started with name X ,A,D Need Some Apps in on the last row. A suggestion was made to move the critical icons to the upper right corner. Just Want to maintain the App order Please guide...
  7. Configuration system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuration system failure: When starting Windows I get message "Configuration system failed to initialize. Another instance is running" I also get the message "This option cannot complete because the other program is running. Choose switch to activate the busy program" Sometimes switching works,...
  8. No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607: I am trying to create a Win10 x64 (LTSB, 1607) image for deployment. After all the configuration work was done, I tried to Sysprep the machine by using the command "Sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /reboot /quiet". But after the server booted up and the screen showed the...
  9. Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app: Hello, I'm looking for pointers, advise, help, minimizing the Windows 10 boot time and eliminating an idle window between desktop launch and start of an application. Setup Hardware: Intel E3950 (1.6Ghz, 4 cores) 2x 4GB memory Samsung SATA SSD Two custom PCIe devices...
  10. 1607 update failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1607 update failure: Hi This is the scenario. Win10 Pro v1511. Updates had been deferred. Changed this setting last night. 1607 downloaded but install failed. No error code as far as I can see. It looks like Edge has now been screwed by this process. It will not load Google page completely....