Windows 10: Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly

Discus and support Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Win10 mail software to receive mail, But the contents of the mail are not displayed correctly. Who can tell me why? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YU Haibo, Mar 7, 2019.

1. YU Haibo Win User

Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly

I use Win10 mail software to receive mail, But the contents of the mail are not displayed correctly. Who can tell me why?

Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly e36bc3a4-f6df-433e-b41a-8f5002c19ddd?upload=true.jpg

:)

YU Haibo, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 7, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Google editing mails?

Google definitely does read the content of your mail. It's how the ads on gmail work.

btarunr, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 Mail Software Can't Display Mail Content Correctly - Similar Threads - Win10 Mail Software

2. Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly: Greetings! Some emails in my mail application for Windows do not show the content correctly. Instead, it shows the html source code. This doesn't happen with all the emails, but about 30% of the emails I get and 100% of email notifications from reddit are like this. Any idea...
  3. Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly: Greetings! Some emails in my mail application for Windows do not show the content correctly. Instead, it shows the html source code. This doesn't happen with all the emails, but about 30% of the emails I get and 100% of email notifications from reddit are like this. Any idea...
  4. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  5. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  6. mail win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    mail win10: the files in attachment are not visible in mail win10 with a gmail-account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-win10/75192909-b05a-4fb4-858c-de6ae36505cc
  7. Win10 Mail: Can't change my mailing name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Mail: Can't change my mailing name: Hi, I need some help with changing my mailing name. So around 2 weeks ago everything was fine, I could send an email and the recipient would see my name and surname. Now whenever I send an email it displays my nickname that I use for other mailboxes. I can see how this could...
  8. Contents of mail folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents of mail folder.: The word verschickt just pooped in my mail folder, what is and how did it get their? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-of-mail-folder/95e7624a-5e0f-4521-8413-575347c05333"
  9. win10 mail

win10 mail: win10 mail will save my sent 'live.com' mails but will not save my 'plus.com' emails. this occurs in both IMAP and POP3. I have deleted and reloaded the accounts to no avail. Everything works fine in outlook but I much prefer the Win10 mail presentation....
  10. Win10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail: I used Win Live Mail 2012 but now have to use Win 10 Mail. Is it possible to make a group of contacts? I could do this with Win Live Mail 2012. I have read some where that Win 10 Mail can not make groups of contacts. 76087