Windows 10: win10 mail

Discus and support win10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; win10 mail will save my sent 'live.com' mails but will not save my 'plus.com' emails. this occurs in both IMAP and POP3. I have deleted and reloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidGealy1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. win10 mail

win10 mail will save my sent 'live.com' mails but will not save my 'plus.com' emails. this occurs in both IMAP and POP3. I have deleted and reloaded the accounts to no avail. Everything works fine in outlook but I much prefer the Win10 mail presentation.

:)

DavidGealy1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Bastet Win User

win10 mail

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. win10 mail :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

win10 mail

1. win10 mail - Similar Threads - win10 mail

2. Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...: See the uploaded picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-i-am-unable-to-log-into-my-win10/b384cbfe-9c2f-442e-bf65-801963a6252f
  3. Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...: See the uploaded picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-i-am-unable-to-log-into-my-win10/b384cbfe-9c2f-442e-bf65-801963a6252f
  4. In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...: Many mail contacts which pop up are obsolete or inaccurate, or not in list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win10-mailhow-do-i-add-edit-or-delete-email/1ba4b3c4-089f-4f55-a1b2-2ba83fc480a4
  5. In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...

In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...: Many mail contacts which pop up are obsolete or inaccurate, or not in list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win10-mailhow-do-i-add-edit-or-delete-email/1ba4b3c4-089f-4f55-a1b2-2ba83fc480a4
  6. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in. When i click on google to sign in. It show Creating account reload...
  7. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in. When i click on google to sign in. It show Creating account reload...
  8. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in....
  9. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  10. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 mail app exchange