Windows 10: WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt"

Discus and support WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KR_K, Nov 28, 2021.

1. KR_K Win User

WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt"

On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or Cancel.If I hit Signout - it logs out of the account.If I hit Cancel, it then loads the Windows session, but cannot access the Win10 menu or the Apps. Does not accept input from the keyboard neither.I can only do a right click on the Start Menu and sign out of the account.How do I correct this problem other than deleting

:)

2. John Vil Win User

I keep getting not responding messages

This may be an isolated case whenever you play this certain game on Facebook. We suggest you to optimize your browser to boost its performance. To give you the steps on how to optimize a browser, kindly answer the follow up questions below:

• What type of browser and its version are you using?
    • Aside from getting this message while playing Hearts Plus game on Facebook, does this message appear when you try to play other games on Facebook?
    Looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 28, 2021
  3. backer_r Win User
    N96 message sing

hi ..

the message sing keep appear like there is message but i check the inbox outbox .. etc and there is nothing !

so anybody know what that sing mean ? or how can i fix this problem ? i try to restor factory setings 3 time and nothing happen ..

backer_r, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt"

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt" - Similar Threads - WIn10 menu responding

2. Windows 10 not responding after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not responding after login: Hello! I am really concerned on my Lenovo X230 Laptop.I searched up everything in Microsoft and YouTube and does not work. When I opened my Laptop, I experienced a black screen with cursor. I waited for 5 minutes, and it loaded. Then when I entered to the login screen, I...
  3. Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account.."

Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account..": On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or...
  4. Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account.."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account..": On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or...
  5. Sing in issues on Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing in issues on Win10: Hello,yesterday received new win10 laptop. Create an account and tried to check what's new. Next day tried to login back but it directly asks me to connect to online account with Microsoft prompt. After several tries went for win10 re-installing/reset. Right now same account...
  6. Sing in issues on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing in issues on Win10: Hello,yesterday received new win10 laptop. Create an account and tried to check what's new. Next day tried to login back but it directly asks me to connect to online account with Microsoft prompt. After several tries went for win10 re-installing/reset. Right now same account...
  7. Sing in issues on Win10

8. Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10: I bought two Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 512GB USB 3.1 Premium Flash Drive, which I intended to use as a destination for backing up my two machines. The first time I used it, it worked fine & created a full backup with Macrium Reflect. I should mention that I take the...
  9. Cannot login message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot login message: Since yesterdays update, I get the "cannot login" message. Most of my icons are missing also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-message/ee1c9c60-4788-4b48-911c-17c821e7d7ef
  10. Menu does not respond after hibernation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu does not respond after hibernation.: Whenever my notebook returns from hibernation the menu no longer responds (when I click with the left mouse button anywhere on the taskbar or right in the start menu) nothing happens, but when I right button displays the menu dialogue. What makes me having to reboot the...