Windows 10: Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..

Discus and support Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases.. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and tried installing. File size is 21gb but since it reached that amount, it just keeps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarriBrooks, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..

I recently purchased Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and tried installing.

File size is 21gb but since it reached that amount, it just keeps increasing...(photo attatched)

I have checked for updates, and everything is good there..

I have ran the troubleshooter.. Nothing shows up.

I've tried to cancel the installation- both by clicking X in windows store, and tried by the start menu- right clicking on it there and click uninstall..

Neither one of those help because whenever I try to re install, it starts back right where It left off..

This is the only app I had issues with downloading and installing...Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases.. [​IMG]

:)

CarriBrooks, Jan 5, 2019

2. Store download size keeps on increasing

Since this is the case and the issue about the file size increasing is still happening. let us provide additional steps we can attempt to resolve your concern.
    You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana Search Box type in Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • On the top left corner, select on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    This Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter for Windows 10 will scan your computer, identify the problems and attempt to fix the issues automatically.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 5, 2019
  3. MoeC 007 Win User
    Windows store game download size continuously increasing

Hi,

i have been trying to download forza horizon 4 and the game size is 64 GB however my download has continued past that and is now 74 GB and climbing, every once in a while it says installing but then goes back to downloading.

I have tried resetting the cache, using troubleshooting, resetting the store but with no effect

Please help as I’ve already waited days for it to download and yet its still continuing and I dont know if the progress bar is even moving as the size and total size just increases (74.33 GB of 74.33 GB)

MoeC 007, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..

Windows store game download size continuously increasing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have tried with a few troubleshooting steps regarding the game, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the issue which you are facing to get a better picture.

• Were you able to completely download the game or is it stuck midway?
    • Does the issue persists while you try to download other Store applications?
    • Are you getting it as 64GB while trying to download the application from Microsoft Store or was it 74.33GB initially?

Meanwhile you may also want to try with a new user standard account by following the article-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account

Hope it helps.

Mala. S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases..

1. Win10 Microsoft Store Digital game download size increases.. - Similar Threads - Win10 Microsoft Store

2. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File downloads increasing in size.: I have Windows 10. I have a large project that I am attempting to complete which involves hundreds of old receipts. As I complete more and more downloads, the file sizes get larger and larger. All the receipts are basically the same but file sizes range from 300 KB to almost...
  3. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File downloads increasing in size.: I have Windows 10. I have a large project that I am attempting to complete which involves hundreds of old receipts. As I complete more and more downloads, the file sizes get larger and larger. All the receipts are basically the same but file sizes range from 300 KB to almost...
  4. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General*** ***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***...
  6. Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size: Tried download sea of thieves after getting my game pass and its download has gone up to 80 gb when its only 34 gb, tried almost everything, talked to 2 support agents logged in and out of my account and reset the store and even uninstalled the store and reinstalled and its...
  7. Microsoft Store download keeps increasing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download keeps increasing: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. However it never stopped downloading, the download went way past the 64,8 GB that the game was supposed to be. [ATTACH] I've tried multiple things to fix it already like, running the troubleshooter which claimed it...
  8. Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate: I know it might be the wrong place to ask such a question but I hope to get some answers Three days now I tired to download Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store and to be honest this is my first time downloading a game from Microsoft store on my pc So the size of the...
  9. Download size increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download size increasing: I recently bought forza horizon 4 and ive been downloading it for 2 hours it was 64gb and it just keeps going up i am now at 110gb i have reset it i everytime i try to download it it goes up from 110...
  10. Windows store game download size continuously increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store game download size continuously increasing: Hi, i have been trying to download forza horizon 4 and the game size is 64 GB however my download has continued past that and is now 74 GB and climbing, every once in a while it says installing but then goes back to downloading. I have tried resetting the cache, using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store download increases download

2. microsoft store download size increase