Windows 10: win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.

Discus and support win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I find the Minimize and Maximize buttons strange... 147260 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by azsx9487, Dec 27, 2019.

1. azsx9487 Win User

win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.

I find the Minimize and Maximize buttons strange...

:)

azsx9487, Dec 27, 2019
  2. mykou Win User

How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Hi

I had this problem too so I decide to make my own visual style ( using vista style builder - paid licence but worth it )

so I changed buttons colors like the minimize one for example in screenshot :

otherwise the easiest way is to find a theme which have already modified buttons color .

win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style. [​IMG]

mykou, Dec 27, 2019
  3. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

The close button is there but not the maximize and minimize

pinklemint, Dec 27, 2019
  4. dakoda76 Win User

Maximize and minimize buttons are missing

Maximize and minimize buttons are missing from explorer, how to I regain those buttons

Moved from IE10

Original title: internet explorer, windows 10

dakoda76, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style. - Similar Threads - win10 Minimize Maximize

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  5. minimize,maximize,close buttons

minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  6. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  7. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  8. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  9. The win10 tray style is changed to win7.

The win10 tray style is changed to win7.: I'm not used to it, I don't know if there is software that can change it. 147489
  10. Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?: Is there a way to change the look of the buttons back to the windows 7 version? I already changed the start button look with "open shell" but cannot find such an option for those buttons. submitted by /u/NarrowHornet [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. Minimize And Maximize The Ribbon in Excel tutorial language:en