Windows 10: Win10 MP3 players

Discus and support Win10 MP3 players in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thorpy2, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Thorpy2 Win User

Win10 MP3 players

I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it

:)

Thorpy2, Nov 13, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Looking for good mp3 player

http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers

list of ogg compatable players(ogg vorbis) most of them will support formats other then mp3/wma and ogg, due to the chip they use to decode, great list of units that are broad specturm *Smile Win10 MP3 players :)

AshenSugar, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Win10 MP3 players

Good mp3 player?

My cheapo £35 4GB mp3 player off ebay is starting to fall to bits after only 5 or 6 months of use (why is it always the headphone socket that gets damaged the easiest *Bang Head :bangheadWin10 MP3 players :). I do plan on fixing it, but I just wanna get a decent one with better sound quality etc:

Can you guys recommend me a good mp3 player with the following:

• Good sound quality
    • Video playback not a must, because it will just drain the battery
    • High capacity (4GB minimum)
    • A good brand
    • Good build quality
    • NOT an ipod *Stick Out Tongue Win10 MP3 players :p
    • No more than £150
    Cheers for the help guys! *Smile Win10 MP3 players :)

oli_ramsay, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Win10 MP3 players

1. Win10 MP3 players - Similar Threads - Win10 MP3 players

2. Mp3 player not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp3 player not recognized: Hi, I bought a swimming mp3 player. Connected to my Mac , downloaded some songs . Second time my computer didn’t recognized my mp3. I tryed on my second computer that is pc and nothing. I bought a different mp3 player for swimming and it happened the same, at the first time...
  3. Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?: Dear Everyone. Why, in Groove, you can't just open a playlist and drag'n'drop MP3s into it I've no idea but apparently you've got to put the MP3s for a playlist into a new folder, name the folder, then add the folder to Groove. Which means you're doing all the work for the...
  4. mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 player: when I plug in my MP3 player -- the display shows that it is connected and charging; but where do I locate my MP3 player on my computer? I do not see it under 'This PC'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/933960db-36e7-44c6-b613-52e9c15c0654
  5. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  6. MP3 player

MP3 player: Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/6aec5e06-fd50-4ec7-a8f5-f335c281aa78
  7. Nextar MP3 Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nextar MP3 Player: I have several Nextar mp3 players. The older ones seem to work okay with windows 10 and the computer sees it so i can sync music. The same models only recently purchased don't show up on my computer and when I try to sync it says please connect a device. Any idea what I...
  8. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  9. MP3 Player Not Shown

MP3 Player Not Shown: I have combed through forums, helps, quick fixes, and YouTube videos of how to fix this for almost two hours, now, and I'm about to cry in frustration with how useless it's all been. Everything I find assumes that magically the computer actually sees the item listed but...
  10. Unrecognised MP3 player

Unrecognised MP3 player: My computer will charge but does not recognize my AGPTEK A26TB MP3 player, via a USB cable, in the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognised-mp3-player/adbc90a5-a72d-4c45-b2a7-ee8b47896499

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what m3p player is compatiable with windows 10

2. media player that will record playlists