Windows 10: Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading

Discus and support Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting error code 0xc0000225 sometimes when restarting Windows 10. The system will start to load, then gets stuck requiring me to hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MMussry, Apr 5, 2020.

1. MMussry Win User

Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading

Hi,

I'm getting error code 0xc0000225 sometimes when restarting Windows 10.

The system will start to load, then gets stuck requiring me to hit reset to restart the boot process.

Sometimes it starts on the first go, other times it can take up to 10 or 12 reboot attempts before it catches.

After 3 or so attempts, the blue screen comes up with the error code, and I usually hit enter to try again at this stage.

I have looked up solutions for this on Google, but nothing has worked so far.

Can anyone help?

:)

MMussry, Apr 5, 2020

2. Need product key for Win10 re-load

• Hi, I had to do a factory reset on my Toshiba laptop (multiple problems, black screening, etc.). I downloaded Win10 from MS site and have loaded it back on but product key required. I have no product key because the previous install was free upgrade from
      Win7 a few years ago.

Si and Jan Hoskins, Apr 5, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading

little cat, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading

1. Win10 needs multiple restarts before loading - Similar Threads - Win10 needs multiple

2. Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart: Hello! I have a small problem with Windows 10. When i start my PC and log into my Profile and go to Task Manager, it says 12GB RAM. But, after i restart pc and do same thing, it says 20GB RAM. Why is that? If you know, please help me. It's annoying that i have to restart my...
  3. Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart: Hello! I have a small problem with Windows 10. When i start my PC and log into my Profile and go to Task Manager, it says 12GB RAM. But, after i restart pc and do same thing, it says 20GB RAM. Why is that? If you know, please help me. It's annoying that i have to restart my...
  4. Wifi disconnecting and needing restart across multiple adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnecting and needing restart across multiple adapters: Hey everyone, something weird has been going on in the last few weeks with my wifi adapters, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I was having this problem where I would randomly disconnect from the network, but I could rejoin no problem, and then that turned into my adapter...
  5. Is there a way to increase the number of pin attempts before the user needs to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to increase the number of pin attempts before the user needs to restart?: Trying to set up a computer that could have someone attempt to try the pin multiple times before asking for a challenge phrase and then needing a restart. Is there any way to increase the number of pin attempts? I already tried to set up the account lockout threshold, but...
  6. Multiple Issues with Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Issues with Win10: Hi, I'm having an issue where explorer.exe disappears every time I log in. It's a simple fix but annoying to have to do it every time. My plan was to run sfc/scannow but when I open command prompt with admin privileges it just opens and disappears immediately. Any advice?...
  7. need to load win10 on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to load win10 on a new SSD: I have a Product key but do not have a cd/dvd to load win10 on a REPLACEMENT drive. My HD is going out. how do I reload/transfer/load/move the OS to a new drive? I tried cloning it but it sticks with the c drive. DO I change the names of the drives. My PC came preloaded...
  8. Multiple Bsods in win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Bsods in win10: Greetings all. I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7 and my reasoning being Bsods. I had the same bsods over and over and over again so as the tech savvy person I am I troubleshooted using forums...
  9. Way to cancel Win10 upgrade before restarting Win7 PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Way to cancel Win10 upgrade before restarting Win7 PC?: I ran the setup exe for the Win10 preview, and it did some thinking then told me to restart to begin the upgrade. I've decided I don't want to upgrade, and now I'm wondering whether restarting the PC is going to give me the option to cancel the upgrade or not. I guess people...
  10. win10 will not load

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 will not load: I have had no problems with win10 for 3 months, then 3 days ago I could not get to the start page, I can only go to "desktop" I can use some of the apps on the taskbar, but the internet is disconnected, but under "wifi" I am connected to the router? I was on the chat line...