Windows 10: Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

Discus and support Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community,I built the PC a month ago and keep having these issues.When booting up the VGA lamp won't light up and the monitor doesn't switch on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Romayne01, May 26, 2024.

1. Romayne01 Win User

Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

Hello Community,I built the PC a month ago and keep having these issues.When booting up the VGA lamp won't light up and the monitor doesn't switch on. I restart the PC with the boot button and then it works. Sometimes I need to do that a few times.The last few days it has crashed randomly, it freezes completely so I have no BSOD. I got 2, but that was the exception. The first said Stop Code: Attempted Execute of noexecute memory; what failed: win32kbase.exe. I updated the graphics driver after that.The second said Stop Code: System Thread exception not handled. This has happened while gaming b

:)

Romayne01, May 26, 2024
  2. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, May 26, 2024
  3. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, May 26, 2024
  4. Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

Newly Built PC Windows 10 Freezes On Boot

Hi,
    Product the op linked too showed nothing of amd compatibility
    Only the set I posted to does but it only stated amd not intel

Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot 217058d1544620582t-newly-built-pc-windows-10-freezes-boot-image.png

Op could contact credit card company for assistance if still within 45-60 days might be able to litigate a little better with newegg *Wink

ThrashZone, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

1. Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot - Similar Threads - Win10 Newly built

2. Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot: Hello Community,I built the PC a month ago and keep having these issues.When booting up the VGA lamp won't light up and the monitor doesn't switch on. I restart the PC with the boot button and then it works. Sometimes I need to do that a few times.The last few days it has...
  3. Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Newly built PC hard freezing and monitor only activating after a second or third boot: Hello Community,I built the PC a month ago and keep having these issues.When booting up the VGA lamp won't light up and the monitor doesn't switch on. I restart the PC with the boot button and then it works. Sometimes I need to do that a few times.The last few days it has...
  4. Newly built PC freezes on idle or low power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC freezes on idle or low power: I've been having an issue for the past 2 months where my PC slowly freezes up when I'm not doing very much. The only time it doesn't freeze is if I run a game in the background. I recently thought it was due to faulty RAM as I did a scan and 1 of my sticks had errors. Since...
  5. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  6. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC: A few days ago i built myself a new desktop PC and tried to install windows 10 from a bootable USB that I created with Windows media creation tool. My motherboard recognized the USB stick as an option to boot and so I tried to boot from the Stick. At first the PC restarted...
  7. Windows not Activating on my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activating on my newly built PC: Hi Community, I've been using an Intel Core i-5 4670K with an ASUS motherboard build for years (since 2013). Back then I was in university. The university portal gave the students access to official Microsoft products through their licence agreement with Microsoft. When...
  8. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging: I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than...
  9. Newly built PC, can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newly built PC, can't activate windows.: Hi all, Throughout this week I bought and built my new PC after the old one had mobo issues. I just finished installing Windows 10 on the new system but it won't let me activate. I fiddled around in my Microsoft account and though that removing the old PC(s) would help...
  10. "newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes

"newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes: Hey, I recently refurbished my PC a bit, to accomodate a new graphics card, and speed it up. The only parts remainig from the old pc which ran for 6 years very stable is the RAM, and a mass storage 2TB Hitachi HDD, the case, DVD player and the PSU. The OS (Windows 10...