Windows 10: Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither

Discus and support Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Night Mode on my computer acts really weird, either with Win10 night mode or other softwares as f.lux... I use a Huawei Matebook D 14 with AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kurwa__Mac, May 14, 2020.

1. Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither

Hello,

Night Mode on my computer acts really weird, either with Win10 night mode or other softwares as f.lux... I use a Huawei Matebook D 14 with AMD Ryzen 5. I bought it in February 2019 and it worked fine for a few months, and then it started to act weirdly.

Now when I activate night mode, pure white backgrounds remain in pure white and grey areas become orange and saturated. It's just useless. Text also becomes blurred and shadows become orange also. In fact almost every color become orange, except the most important : white. I kind of let it go for a few months but tonight after I tried f.lux and it didn't work I was kinda p***ed as I can't work late on my computer because of that...

Someone had the same problem and THE solution ? (I tried the regedit thing it didn't work). Of course there's no way to show you the problem with screenshots (':

Thanks !

submitted by /u/Kurwa__Mac
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kurwa__Mac, May 14, 2020

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, May 14, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2020
  4. Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither

1. Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither - Similar Threads - Win10 Night Mode

2. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  3. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  4. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  5. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  6. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. modification for night mode doesn't work on USB monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    modification for night mode doesn't work on USB monitor: I have a 3rd monitor running from a USB port. Night mode doesn't switch this one. Is this a concern with USB or is the monitor too old (it's an old monitor)? 159519
  8. Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Night Mode doesn't work properly, f.lux neither: Hello, Night Mode on my computer acts really weird, either with Win10 night mode or other softwares as f.lux... I use a Huawei Matebook D 14 with AMD Ryzen 5. I bought it in February 2019 and it worked fine for a few months, and then it started to act weirdly. Now when I...
  9. Night mode is not working

Night mode is not working: Two days ago i install windows 10 1903 I found that my night mode is not working because of that i m facing problem working in night Configuration- Product name HP Notebook - 15-ac646tx...
  10. Night mode not working

Night mode not working: It shows the night mode button but i cant click on it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/night-mode-not-working/1353f3bd-f888-4014-a8ce-51052fda522f