Windows 10: Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer

Discus and support Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a recent Windows update, Win10 Home system no longer recognizes printer Canon Maxify MB2120. The latest Canon driver is installed. Have removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MissUm, Jul 16, 2020.

1. MissUm Win User

Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer

After a recent Windows update, Win10 Home system no longer recognizes printer Canon Maxify MB2120. The latest Canon driver is installed. Have removed printer and reinstalled. Printer prints test sheet, but not from the computer. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks.

:)

MissUm, Jul 16, 2020
  2. DeniseDX Win User

Adding Canon printer not recognized by Windows

I'm using Windows 10 and returned to an office where I'm trying to add a printer. I've downloaded current drivers, to no avail. The printer is a Canon ImageRunner C1022i. It's not listed as a default printer under the Canon listing, and Windows does not
    (will not) go out to populate the list from online.

Can anyone provide help?

DeniseDX, Jul 16, 2020
  3. pushde Win User
    Canon LBP 2900B Printer not recgonised by windows 10.

No my problem is as it is. In fact before this suggestion, I had already tried these steps but still the Printer is not recognized by windows 10 32 bit. In fact Canon LBP2900B drivers are not found. Instead, Canon 2900 / 2900B CAPT printers drivers are
    being installed every time. Canon 2900B CAPT printer is shown in the unrecognized devices in the control panel/ Devices and Printers.

Any new trial and error methods; no harm in trying. Please suggest and or advice. "However Very Very, Very thanks to Microsoft , Canon and to L.G Companies for making me a FOOTBALL. Let see who can Score the Winning Goal or one has to toss for victory. "

pushde, Jul 16, 2020
  4. woldsl Win User

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer - Similar Threads - Win10 longer recognizes

2. Canon MX410 scanner no longer recognized by pc W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Canon MX410 scanner no longer recognized by pc W10: Hello,Canon MX410 Pixma scanner no longer recognized by pc W10.It was scanning a few weeks ago, suddenly not recognized.Does it need an upgrading, or new driver? or something else.Please let me know.Thank you...
  3. Canon MX410 scanner no longer recognized by pc W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MX410 scanner no longer recognized by pc W10: Hello,Canon MX410 Pixma scanner no longer recognized by pc W10.It was scanning a few weeks ago, suddenly not recognized.Does it need an upgrading, or new driver? or something else.Please let me know.Thank you...
  4. Canon MX410 scanner no longer recognized by pc W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer: How do I set up a Canon MG2550S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/4eac22e8-ef8c-4ab0-91d0-290d315e19de
  6. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to go online. It worked before. I have tried reloading the software online and it still does not go online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/c490cad7-97ea-4c6d-ac7b-6c77cd365b1d
  7. canon printer

canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  8. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  9. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1
  10. Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works

Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works: When the print spooler is turned on I get a message that says the printer queue is full. (The printer queue is empty.) If I try the printer without the printer spool on i.e. print directly to the printer, I get a message that says "Unable to create a print job." This...