Windows 10: Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info

Discus and support Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 version 1903 laptop and am running Outlook with a Gmail account configured in it. Everyday when I startup the Laptop I will need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DirtRider, Oct 12, 2020.

1. DirtRider Win User

Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info

I have a Windows 10 version 1903 laptop and am running Outlook with a Gmail account configured in it. Everyday when I startup the Laptop I will need to input my Google and Skype login information to have it log into these accounts.

Each time I login to the Google account I will also get the notification on my phone to verify that it is me that is logging into that account. I have setup the options in my Google account. I have turned off the "Less secure apps access" as to allow Outlook to login without having an issue.

Once the laptop is up and running I am able to close Outlook and open it each time without having any issue with the account as it seems that it is only when I boot-up for the first time I have this issue with Google and Skype.

When I check the credential manager I don't see any indication about Skype and Google being added under the Windows options. So I am leaning towards this being the problem and not recording this information when it is inputted on the boot-up.

I also thought that it might be the cookies being deleted for some reason each time the laptop shuts down but really am now not sure what to look at for this issue.

:)

DirtRider, Oct 12, 2020
  2. DirtRider Win User

I have a Windows 10 version 1903 laptop and am running Outlook with a Gmail account configured in it. Everyday when I startup the Laptop I will need to input my Google and Skype login information to have it log into these accounts.

Each time I login to the Google account I will also get the notification on my phone to verify that it is me that is logging into that account. I have setup the options in my Google account. I have turned off the "Less secure apps access" as to allow Outlook to login without having an issue.

Once the laptop is up and running I am able to close Outlook and open it each time without having any issue with the account as it seems that it is only when I boot-up for the first time I have this issue with Google and Skype.

When I check the credential manager I don't see any indication about Skype and Google being added under the Windows options. So I am leaning towards this being the problem and not recording this information when it is inputted on the boot-up.

I also thought that it might be the cookies being deleted for some reason each time the laptop shuts down but really am now not sure what to look at for this issue.

DirtRider, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2020
  4. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info - Similar Threads - Win10 retaining Google

2. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  3. Replacing a failing hard disk and want to retain info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing a failing hard disk and want to retain info: I am replacing a failing SSHD on my HP Pavilion 23 all-in-one computer with a SSD from Samsung. What do I need to do to retain my operating system Windows 10 Home 64 bit and my installed programs. I have already downloaded and stored my files....
  4. Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info: I have a Windows 10 version 1903 laptop and am running Outlook with a Gmail account configured in it. Everyday when I startup the Laptop I will need to input my Google and Skype login information to have it log into these accounts. Each time I login to the Google account I...
  5. Micfosoft/google log in info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micfosoft/google log in info: How can I completely remove ald old/closed yahoo email from my log in page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micfosoftgoogle-log-in-info/59feafe0-5cd3-47f7-a9a8-bc90db7d512a
  6. After Windows 10 upgrade my laptop will not retain logins for core apps like Google and Outlook

After Windows 10 upgrade my laptop will not retain logins for core apps like Google and Outlook: After the recent Windows 10 upgrade I was logged out of everything - Google, Outlook, Facebook etc. I logged back into all my apps and was happy. But have since found that when the laptop is turned off it loses all logins and forces me to go through logging onto all my apps...
  7. using skpe

using skpe: I have a mac, all I see is Mic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-skpe/9ec602f5-b231-4002-b737-3542a6724293
  8. skpe 8.3 newest update

skpe 8.3 newest update: love the new update features when on video call but cant type message to deaf person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skpe-83-newest-update/ec55bfc3-0ef6-4439-863d-7f7c50ef3422
  9. Multiple stages for login info?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple stages for login info?: Is there a way to have multiple login options required? (say a fingerprint *and* and PIN or password?) (Would this really slow down say a hacker who stole your computer anyway? [I may be travelling this summer overseas and am a little bit paranoid].) Thanks P.S. I...
  10. mail app retains infos of deleted accounts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app retains infos of deleted accounts: i added an email account for testing and then deleted it. now the deleted account is proposed for adding everytime i go in "add account" tab. i deleted registry entries and credentials from control panel. no success. is it possible to remove or it is a bug?! thanks...