Windows 10: Win10 Notifications won't go away automatically?

Discus and support Win10 Notifications won't go away automatically? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I get notifications from Google Chrome(like a new upload from my YouTube subscriptions) they do not disappear on their own. However, when I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IDWMno, Jun 29, 2020.

1. /u/IDWMno Win User

Win10 Notifications won't go away automatically?

When I get notifications from Google Chrome(like a new upload from my YouTube subscriptions) they do not disappear on their own. However, when I get other notifications like a discord message, it will go away after a few seconds.

This is extremely annoying especially in games as it will take focus away from my client. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried looking for settings in Notification Center but to no avail. PLEASE HELP!!

submitted by /u/IDWMno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IDWMno, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Lock Screen Notifications that won't go away!

Hello AntzieAnnie:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issue you are having with notifications on your lock screen. The notifications should certainly go away when you check the messages you are being notified of. We understand how this could get confusing and
    hope some of the suggestions below help you get rid of these notifications.

The first thing I would suggest you try is removing the Facebook account from your phone. You should be able to do this by going to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the Facebook account > select delete. Once you have done this, go to settings
    > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history. Upon completion of this step remove the battery from your phone, replace and reboot. If the phone does not have a removable battery, simply reboot your device.

If the issue continues, try disassociating your Facebook account from your Microsoft account. You can do that by signing into your Microsoft account at
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft. Once signed in go to permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. Upon doing this, go back to the phone and remove the Facebook account if
    listed here. If it is not listed on the phone, go to the phone and tap settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the Microsoft account > select sync. Upon the completion of your sync, reboot the phone and check your lock screen notifications one more time.

The final thing to consider is a factory reset of the phone. Keep in mind that this will set the phone back to it's factory settings. Media can be backed up to your PC,

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/zune/software/syncing-media
    . Contacts and calendar events should be backed up to the cloud. You can verify this by going to
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft and
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft. The information on your phone should be listed here. Text message history and game progress will be reset. To reset the phone, tap settings > about > reset your phone.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns we can assist you with.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 29, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 29, 2020
  4. DanFerus Win User

My notifications come up & won't click & wont go away

Original Title: Notifications

My notifications come up & won't click & wont go away. Also having trouble with adobe professional. How do I fix this? Running Lenovo Y510P

DanFerus, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 Notifications won't go away automatically? - Similar Threads - Win10 Notifications won't

2. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "All apps" notification won't go away: No new app or anything tied to the number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-notification-wont-go-away/fd4a2067-8dd3-4c3b-b3c6-ed53b9e7a1bc
  3. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    "All apps" notification won't go away: No new app or anything tied to the number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-notification-wont-go-away/fd4a2067-8dd3-4c3b-b3c6-ed53b9e7a1bc
  4. Taskbar won't go away automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't go away automatically: On two of my W10 computers the taskbar stays put no matter what app is open. On others, the taskbar disappears reliably. Having the taskbar not disappear is a huge problem when using Excel and other apps that have commands and adjustments at the bottom of the screen. For...
  5. Taskbar won't go away automatically

Taskbar won't go away automatically: On two of my W10 computers the taskbar stays put no matter what app is open. On others, the taskbar disappears reliably. Having the taskbar not disappear is a huge problem when using Excel and other apps that have commands and adjustments at the bottom of the screen. For...
  6. Taskbar won't go away automatically

7. "All apps" notification won't go away

"All apps" notification won't go away: This "1" icon over the "all apps" button won't go away. I don't know why it's there. I've opened any new apps that I've installed and restarting my PC doesn't work....
  8. "All apps" notification won't go away

"All apps" notification won't go away: This "1" icon over the "all apps" button won't go away. I don't know why it's there. I've opened any new apps that I've installed and restarting my PC doesn't work....
  9. Teams notifications won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...
  10. Teams notifications won't go away

Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...