Windows 10: win10 nov update

Discus and support win10 nov update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; installed win10 and worked fine for months then the windows update in nov caused installation crash so retried which worked but had no start menu, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jawaboy, Nov 26, 2015.

1. jawaboy Win User

win10 nov update

installed win10 and worked fine for months then the windows update in nov caused installation crash so retried which worked but had no start menu, the dvd was missing/unworkable and intermittent graphics driver crashes so downloaded win10 iso from windows , reinstalled the next stable update and now have only the graphics driver stopping and recovering issue plus cd/dvd is working though not very well as basically only a read tool as writing/burning can be interesting with multiple problems, as this issue occured 4 months after initial win10 installation have no win8.1 file to reset to factory and try latest stable win10.iso, have tried the win 8.1 iso from microsoft and my product key activates installer which then returns setup has failed to determine supported install choices, because of dvd issue not able to throw bootable 8.1 or 10 iso in for clean instal, found i had copied win10 nxt stable iso onto external hdd so cut disc on friends comp rebooted for clean instal and still have graphics issue though it less often

:)

jawaboy, Nov 26, 2015

2. Win10 Nov Updates

Hello,

You can download updated Windows 10 ISO (includes November Update) and upgrade using it:

Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)

Hope this helps, Good luck win10 nov update :)

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 26, 2015
  3. BobM933 Win User
    Win10 Nov Updates

Hi,

11 Dec 2015

Downloaded Win10 Nov update via: Settings/Update & Security/Windows Update.

It downloaded

It installed to 100%

Then failed

Did it two (2) times with same results

The last updates in my system were Windows Defender back to Dec 8.

Then last Windows update were:

Security Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB3106614)

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3116869)

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - December 2015 (KB890830)

Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3119147)

Before this date Windows Defender updates

Need some help from knownledgeable users. or tech staff

Have no idea what to do from here

Thank you

BobM

BobM933, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

win10 nov update

1. win10 nov update - Similar Threads - win10 nov update

2. Windows update Nov. 2020 Freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Nov. 2020 Freezing: I can not start my laptop. I had a windows update last night, I let it run overnight. My laptop was still running in the morning, but had a black screen. I held the power button to close it down. When I restarted it went right into the update, but froze. I let it sit for...
  3. Problems since Nov update

Problems since Nov update: Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I have used the Windows 10 update troubleshooter with no improvement. If this can't be resolved I will uninstall all recent...
  4. Oct and Nov win updates

Oct and Nov win updates: Various systems all win10 Pro, with Office 365 Bus Differing hardware Following win updates released Oct and Nov On all systems power/sleep settings failed ie systems do not now sleep/hibernate. MS Outlook default sounds eg on Delete have failed...
  5. latest windows update Nov 2020

latest windows update Nov 2020: Installed latest Windows 10 update for home laptop. Resulting performance is terrible - I can type faster than this o/s performs. Sleep mode after 10 minutes -- goes into a coma! MS Edge forgets logins and passwords it used to remember. Outlook forgets passwords to gmail and...
  6. Updating nov. 2019 -update

Updating nov. 2019 -update: After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention. I got a message from the "system",...
  7. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...
  8. PC not seeing the Nov 1511 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC not seeing the Nov 1511 update: Any idea why my desktop (Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 in August) is not seeing the Nov update to install? My new laptop (pre-installed with Win 10) found it right away! A "check for updates" doesn't find it. *Sad 33247
  9. Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error: 0xC004C003]

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error: 0xC004C003]: Guys, need some feedbacks on my problem I'm facing right now on my WINDOWS 10 PRO: - I joined Insider program in Nov,'14 to get a taste of developemental version's upcoming features of Windows 10 Tech Preview. - My Tech preview got updated on 29th Jul,'15 during first...
  10. Loss of SD card reader after Nov Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of SD card reader after Nov Win10 upgrade: From hours of searching, this seems to be a common problem with Win 10, tho' I've only just experienced it after the November 3 Gb "upgrade ?". I have a 5 year old Dell Studio XPS 435MT and the Dell support pages were useless. The solution might not be applicable to other...