Windows 10: Win10 October Update

Discus and support Win10 October Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, İ ll setup Win10 October update from iso For the drivers: - Chipset - SATA - Realtek - İntel Graphic - Bluetooth - Wifi etc. drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Y_K_G, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Y_K_G Win User

Win10 October Update

Hi, İ ll setup Win10 October update from iso

For the drivers:

- Chipset

- SATA

- Realtek

- İntel Graphic

- Bluetooth

- Wifi

etc. drivers should I get from Manufacturers-WebPage or should I keep the original Win10 october drivers ??

Thank you...

:)

Y_K_G, Oct 3, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 3, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Win10 October Update

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Win10 October Update

1. Win10 October Update - Similar Threads - Win10 October Update

2. Re: the most recent update of Win10 (October?) winver 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Re: the most recent update of Win10 (October?) winver 1809: winver 1809 - When I wake up/ start my laptop it goes to a generic Windows user. I then have to ctrl+alt+delete and switch user, to get to the page that used to be open whenever I opened my laptop. This is most annoying, more so before I figured out how to get to my user...
  3. October win10 update has killed USB ports??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October win10 update has killed USB ports??: Forced into updating Win10 today, now USB ports don't work. Alienware (dell) 13 r1, but see other models have the same problem. Works fine in BIOS and in linux, but keyboard lights and mouse light extinguish as soon as Win10 starts and no USB devices are detected or...
  4. October Update

October Update: Is the October Update still being distributed? My wife still did not get it and our library Win 10 computer also has not gotten it. I know there were delays, but this seems very late. I actually got my October Update on Dec. 11 which I believe was too early because I am...
  5. October Update

October Update: When was the October Update first offered to the non-tech Win 10 users - or when will it be offered? Someone seems to think he may have gotten it before it was cleaned up and ready for general distribution....
  6. Win10 October update - good or busted?

Win10 October update - good or busted?: The October update is now available again on the official site. Have they fixed the reported issues because of which it was suspended - or it's made available again by mistake? I've updated from 1803 yesterday and some important applications stopped working :-( -- pa...
  7. Win10 October update - good or boosted?

Win10 October update - good or boosted?: The October update is now available again on the official site. Have they fixed the reported issues because of which it was suspended - or it's made available again by mistake? I've updated from 1803 yesterday and some important applications stopped working :-( -- pa...
  8. October Update

October Update: Hello Again! I'm getting really fed up with these updates, in April, Homegroup was removed, which I used. Now after the October update, I had to use the onscreen keyboard to sign in as my keyboard no longer worked. My pc no longer works as a Media Server, although all the...
  9. October 23 Win10 Update

October 23 Win10 Update: This is a post to MS after this download I found that my laptop had apparently failed there was no display of my desktop and clicking the Win10 icon (btm lft) only showed a black screen with no apparent display. It took a while for me to use my cursor and find that the icons...
  10. October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October Update: Facing BLUE SCREEN problems (BSOD) on my Dell Inspiron 7560 laptop after october update. Not able to install latest patch tuesday update KB...330 ! Please HELP ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-update/1da15b2a-ce17-4620-a20d-97230136da62

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 october