Windows 10: Win10 onedrive not working

Discus and support Win10 onedrive not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I downloaded one drive lately and it didn't automatically open. It won't open manually as well. Is there a solution to this problem. I'm using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TyrekeSloaaaan, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Win10 onedrive not working

Hello I downloaded one drive lately and it didn't automatically open. It won't open manually as well. Is there a solution to this problem. I'm using windows 10.

:)

TyrekeSloaaaan, Jun 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 28, 2022
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Win10 onedrive not working

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Win10 onedrive not working :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Win10 onedrive not working

1. Win10 onedrive not working - Similar Threads - Win10 onedrive working

2. Win10 onedrive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 onedrive not working: Hello I downloaded one drive lately and it didn't automatically open. It won't open manually as well. Is there a solution to this problem. I'm using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-onedrive-not-working/a46ad81b-e09a-4989-b2bd-977c4cc04941
  3. Win10 onedrive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 onedrive not working: Hello I downloaded one drive lately and it didn't automatically open. It won't open manually as well. Is there a solution to this problem. I'm using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-onedrive-not-working/a46ad81b-e09a-4989-b2bd-977c4cc04941
  4. OneDrive not working

OneDrive not working: i have two computers but they don't see each other on the network.and they each have different OneDrive content.am i logged in to two different accounts? how can i check?...
  5. OneDrive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not working: i have two computers but they don't see each other on the network.and they each have different OneDrive content.am i logged in to two different accounts? how can i check?...
  6. OneDrive not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Onedrive for Win10 doesn't work

Onedrive for Win10 doesn't work: When you start the desktop version of ODclient, this will not start. I tried to download 32 and 64bit version, reinstalled, no result. After the opening setup window, the installation ends without notice. How is it going to fix it? Thanks for any advice.Peter...
  8. Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function: I have a desktop and Laptop. On both machines using ALT-PrintScreen keyboard shortcuts would automatically drop a screen grab of 'just' the window I wanted to grab (NOT the full desktop. This did NOT require snipping or dragging a shape or whatever. The tool works perfectly...
  9. onedrive not working

onedrive not working: HI, I have just setup my new surface pro but cant see the onedrive folder in file explorer. I would also like to default my docs / photos / videos to onedrive but don't have the option...
  10. OneDrive not working

OneDrive not working: Hi everyone Today OneDrive has decided it no longer likes me. When I click on the cloud icon nothing happens. I can searxh for OneDrive and click on the application and nothing happens. How do I fix this?...