Windows 10: Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts

Discus and support Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Deejo, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Deejo Win User

Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts

Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated.
    Dee

:)

Deejo, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts - Similar Threads - Win10 Outlook Mail

2. MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent: For about a month now, emails saved as drafts aren't deleting after being sent. In any given day, I create many emails, especially when working over a weekend or holiday that I don't want to send until the next business day. I know that there is an option to send later,...
  3. Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?: I use Mail (simply because it came with the OS). Not perfect, but certainly up until now adequate However I do seem to have two sent folders, one marked Sent Messages and the other marked Sent Items (there was a one point even a third also marked Sent Items, which as it...
  4. Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  5. lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10: My computer crashed. When I got it back up and running, I clicked on the mail/outlook icon in windows 10 and opened a draft, that I was working on. I found the content of the draft missing. I have the outlook app, on my phone and the content is missing there too. Is there a...
  6. Mails not sent and go to draft using Microsoft Mails & calendar apps

Mails not sent and go to draft using Microsoft Mails & calendar apps: Hello, We are using Office 365 accounts Outlook mails on severals Windows 10 with Microsoft Mails apps. On all of these we have randomly issue when we sent new mails. Sometimes they are sent sometimes they go to draft without any reason. when issue appears we can't sent...
  7. Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.

Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.: The statement here https://support.office.com/en-us/article/how-do-i-add-or-remove-folders-in-mail-for-windows-10-e30d69e1-16fd-45d1-b339-8a2a4db73ffe#bk_ts that "You'll see Inbox, Drafts, and Sent at a minimum and may see additional folders such as Archive and or Junk."...
  8. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  9. Win10 Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Outlook Mail: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are messages inwindows 10 mail going to draft when i send them

2. send all draft emails outlook windows 10

3. got error message we couldnt create outlook data file while adding yahoo mail in outlook

4. e-mail from outlook on phone ends up in drafts on desktop,
  5. windows 10 mail going to draft,
  6. outlook sends outgoing message to drafts,
  7. why are windows 10 mail sent messages in draft folder,
  8. SENT EMAILS GOING TO DRAFT IN WINDOWS 10,
  9. emails going to sent items and drafts folder,
  10. mail going to drafts in windows 10 mail,
  11. all return send messages on emails end up in drafts folder,
  12. w10 outlook keeps email in draft,
  13. windows 10 mail sent to drafts,
  14. draft emails in outlook suddenly deleted,
  15. web outlook messages go to drafts folder and say still sending