Windows 10: Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

Discus and support Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FoxySkittles, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe the second or third time that this has happened. My pc will occasionally get stuck on the update screen. I'll force it to shut down since it won't go anywhere, then it'll have a hard time booting up again and it gets stuck on the please wait screen.The last couple times, i somehow got ot to boot up again. But this time it continues to hang on pleawe wait.I tried the startup repair thing that you get when you reboot three times, that didn't work. W

:)

FoxySkittles, Jan 25, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 25, 2022
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 25, 2022
  4. t_ski Win User

Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

PC wont boot

Sounds like the CMOS isn't clearing. Try this (in the following order - don't skip anything):

1. power down PC
    2. remove power plug
    3. move CMOS clear jumper
    4. remove battery
    5. press power switch several times
    6. wait at least 30 seconds
    7. insert battery
    8. move CMOS clear jumper
    9. plug in PSU
    10. power on PC

If this still doesn't work, try doing step 6 for longer periods of time (12-24 hours if needed). Also, veryfiy the CMOS clear jumper's position with the manual to make sure it's not in the wrong position to start with.

After you get the PC to boot, go back into the BIOS and make sure none of the "bad" settings are still there.

t_ski, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

1. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait" - Similar Threads - Win10 wont boot

2. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  3. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  4. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  6. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait": I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe the second or third time that this has happened. My pc will occasionally get stuck on the update screen. I'll force it to shut...
  7. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait": I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe the second or third time that this has happened. My pc will occasionally get stuck on the update screen. I'll force it to shut...
  8. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  9. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  10. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stucks on "please wait" screen: Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair, restore and reset but the situation is the same. Now, I'm trying to enter in safe mode but pc stucks on "please wait" screen...