Windows 10: win10 photos cannot display any pictures

Discus and support win10 photos cannot display any pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Reset is useless, the app is broken ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lymjkl2007, Apr 15, 2021.

1. win10 photos cannot display any pictures

Reset is useless, the app is broken ?

win10 photos cannot display any pictures 2cac14ca-7c27-4e36-93cc-8cc009e141c9?upload=true.jpg

:)

lymjkl2007, Apr 15, 2021

2. Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 15, 2021
  4. win10 photos cannot display any pictures

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

win10 photos cannot display any pictures

1. win10 photos cannot display any pictures - Similar Threads - win10 photos cannot

2. Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture: lMy new laptop has 8GB RAM, an 11th gen Core i5 CPU, and nothing else is running other than File Explorer. However, if I open another picture in the same folder, enable Slide Show, this file will display without issue. Other image viewing apps [Photos - which I cannot STAND],...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture: lMy new laptop has 8GB RAM, an 11th gen Core i5 CPU, and nothing else is running other than File Explorer. However, if I open another picture in the same folder, enable Slide Show, this file will display without issue. Other image viewing apps [Photos - which I cannot STAND],...
  4. picture in my desktop cant show any display

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture in my desktop cant show any display: im use window 10 ,my desktop cant show picture display but can open and see.I'm already change the setting in file explorer still the same problem....
  5. Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives: Hello all,A few weeks ago, something strange happened. My Photos viewer displays pictures that are in CMYK regardless of file format, as negatives. Photos that are in RGB are not affected. I've never had this happen before, so I'm finding it pretty weird. To add to the...
  6. Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders: I just set up a brand new Win10 Pro computer version 1909 build 18363.836. I set up my Screen Saver to use Photos, and configured Photos to use my Pictures folder over 35K pictures across hundreds of sub-folders. When my Screen Saver kicks in, it rotates only through 4...
  7. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive: All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-pictures-in-photo-gallery-or-onedrive/5bdaa0a7-ff66-43a1-b112-37711327bfd3
  8. Picture/photos

Picture/photos: I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer. I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer. With six kids, I can't go through 40,000 pictures six times. I want to go through them one time and move them into their own folders, then I want to...
  9. Windows Photo Viewer can’t display this picture

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photo Viewer can’t display this picture: [ATTACH] Sometimes when you open an image or a picture in Windows Photo Viewer, it displays nothing. Instead, you will see an error message “Windows Photo Viewer can’t display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer“. [...] This post...
  10. Photos display in Win10

Photos display in Win10: I have been told that Windows Photo Viewer is not active in Win10 and that registry entry is required yet I have just been viewing old photos and Photo Viewer is set as the default. When I come to view newer images it reverts to the standard ? I don't understand? Even when I...